User avatar

Billy

  • Archive Re: Treasure

    *Don't worry, there's not a whole lot I can think of either* Chris He smiled, finally she'd conceded some small victory to him, "That's right, I suppose. But at the ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Chase I reached the tent only moments after Adeline, but she was already stumbling out, coughing. It took me a moment to realise it, but it wasn't just from smoke, ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Chase "You watched," said Adeline, sounding a little surprised. I smiled, "Yeah, it helped a whole lot that you convinced Rusty to let you go without makeup tonight." She looked ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Chase I arrived in the big top late, as always. Whatever Rusty had wanted me to help with was, no doubt, already done. I looked around. There were less people ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Ciru It wasn't long before Ciru awoke, Otraol still sleeping. It unnerved him - it wasn't like either of them to simply drift off on watch, especially at the same ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    Chris Chris crouched down a little so he could look into her eyes, his own eyes betraying his feelings somewhat, but he wouldn't just let her put herself down like ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Ciru "More than likely, the king will trust her enough to post her out here with us." Ciru nodded, "Sir, if you wish, I could keep an eye on her. ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Chase I wrote only my name in the dust, tracing the words "Chase Harris" in the dust. I paused for a moment, considering writing more. But I didn't want to ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    Chris The bosun raised one eyebrow, not quite believing her. He'd let it go though, after all, he had his own secrets, "Alright then. I guess he's like that often ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    *Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I'm trying to post daily though.* Ciru Otraol dropped down to where the camp had been, having turned Bella over to a patrol to be ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Chase I left the tent just in time to see a Rogue stitching her arm back on, Dent looking like he was about to fight one of the new kids. ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Chase I closed my eyes a little as soon as she was out of sight. Tonight. Not likely, all things considered. Sure, she thought I was brave for standing up ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Chase I shrugged, "I reckon you could handle it. Probably better than I could right now, actually. After all, Rusty only lets me have the bare minimum to live. You'd ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Ciru Ciru frowned, seeing a single dragon approaching him and Otraol quickly. It couldn't be a Saviour patrol, they'd have sent more than one. Otraol slowed, the other dragon appearing ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Chase He grinned, "So..." he began, a little nervously as he tried not to recall any time he'd seen her in costume, "If you hate all that, why do you ...

    Jun 12, 2008


I think that was when I began to realize that reputation isn't everything. I should focus less about how others perceive me and more about what makes me happy. Because, in the end, I have to live with myself.
— Seraphina