-
Re: Helio
*Well, since Lily's gone, assume I just said Dahlia instead of Delia in my post.*
Jun 28, 2008 -
Re: Lost Paradise
Jason After a while, I grinned to myself and shook my head. This was some joke on the behalf of the veteran, and I'd fallen for it hook, line and ...
Jun 28, 2008 -
Re: Dragon Riders
Ciru He hesitated for a moment, unsure of whether to try to help Ianeil. But the orders stood, he needed to get the army under control. Ciru scowled as he ...
Jun 28, 2008 -
Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs
Name: Blair Woodward Age: 20 Appearance: Tall and thing, with wavy brown hair and brown eyes. His skin is pale, but not to the extent of a vampire's. His hair ...
Jun 27, 2008 -
Re: Lost Paradise
*I reckon my character would make more sense having played the game for a while. I won't have him be a pro, though** Jason He glanced around the Origin Point. ...
Jun 27, 2008 -
Re: Lost Paradise
*When you said the different worlds existed side by side, did you mean that a character from one can just as easily jump into the next, or are there crossover ...
Jun 26, 2008 -
Re: Dragon Riders
Ciru We seem to be constantly moving camp now, Ciru. It's as if we're nothing but an enormous patrol. The Dark Knight glanced over at Otraol, Granted, we have had ...
Jun 26, 2008 -
Re: Helio
Simon Like many of the other passengers being taken around the island, I pretended to be disbelieving of all the fantastical things our guide was speaking of. A part of ...
Jun 25, 2008 -
Re: The Circus
Chase I broke the kiss for a moment to watch Rogue go. I knew why she couldn't stand us being together, after all, she did think of us as one ...
Jun 23, 2008 -
Re: Helio
*Would the timeframe be around eighteenth or nineteenth century? Because that's during the time when America was being settled and such* NAME: Simon Chambers GENDER: Male AGE: 19 RACE: Newcomer ...
Jun 22, 2008 -
Re: The Circus
Chase I could see Rogue starting to lapse back into one of her visions, and turned back to Adeline, "I know it seems stupid, but Rogue has...I dunno, I guess ...
Jun 22, 2008 -
Re: Dragon Riders
**Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I couldn't think of anything to go with what everyone else had put** Ciru A pair of Dark Knights had come to collect ...
Jun 21, 2008 -
Re: The Circus
*Hey, is Rusty alive or dead? It just seemed a bit uncertain.* Chase I stood, trying to stop myself from shaking. Apparently Adeline was in the same state as me ...
Jun 21, 2008 -
Re: Kingdom of Rain
Damien Marsh He hadn't been waiting long when he heard people moving around in the street behind him. He forced himself not to attempt some kind of concealing spell - ...
Jun 21, 2008 -
Re: Kingdom of Rain
Damien Marsh Another night spent weaving through the streets of the city proper. Another night spent trying to see how this place could ever yield something that would benefit his ...
Jun 19, 2008
