-
Re: Unleashed
Fiddler I looked around. Most of the people there seemed to be as disoriented as I felt, and no one here had been present at the foul-up in my world. ...
Jul 2, 2008 -
Re: Treasure
Chris He could hear the emotion in her voice, and thought it was fear. But fear of what? Her feelings? His feelings? Just him? The possibility of her being absolutely ...
Jul 2, 2008 -
Re: Dragon Riders
Ciru A thought occurs, Ciru. The Dark Knight looked down at his dragon, What is it now? Earlier, when we were discussing Hanik, and I called him insane. You didn't ...
Jul 2, 2008 -
Re: Helio
Simon My eyes widened a touch. Perhaps this island wasn't meant for humankind...But no. All things could be tamed, even this island. After all, this monster she spoke of. It ...
Jul 2, 2008 -
Re: Lost Paradise
Jason He glared at Fayne's back as he left. Whether or not he intended to hurt the Drow, Jason had taken an immediate dislike to him, as had a few ...
Jul 1, 2008 -
Re: Dragon Riders
Ciru Lieutenant Colonel? It was a rank he'd been avoiding for some time, but with the war brewing and all, he had a feeling he wouldn't just be sitting behind ...
Jul 1, 2008 -
Re: Treasure
Chris His expression softened. He couldn't believe he was begging a hostage to look him in the eye, just so he could tell if she had any feelings for him. ...
Jul 1, 2008 -
Re: Unleashed
**That makes sense, Maybe, the books are really hard to find. But his world is completely different to ours geography-wise, although the bolt of lightning seems to do the trick.** ...
Jul 1, 2008 -
Re: Unleashed
**With everything being unleashed, I know it works with most of the characters already, but how are Jack Sparrow and Fiddler going to get in?** Fiddler I set my knife ...
Jun 30, 2008 -
Re: Lost Paradise
Jason He was confused, to say the least. A player who was a Drow? And a friend of the Drow who didn't seem able to decide whose side he was ...
Jun 30, 2008 -
Re: Dragon Riders
Ciru He shook his head, unable to comprehend it. A spy? In all probability it was Bella or Haven, but neither of them knew where the camp had been moved ...
Jun 30, 2008 -
Re: Lost Paradise
Jason His eyes narrowed on the Drow. He wasn't who Jason had been looking for, but a monster would do just fine. He needed to kill something. Of course, weapons ...
Jun 30, 2008 -
Re: Helio
Simon I shrugged a little, "Yeah, I guess I did. Personally, I sometimes wish I'd lived in Australia. I mean, they've been everywhere there there is to go, except so ...
Jun 30, 2008 -
Re: Unleashed
I don't think the plot-line is going to incorporate every single story completely. I think it'll just be more of a 'take your favourite characters and save the world' type ...
Jun 29, 2008 -
Re: Unleashed
Name -- Fiddler (Also called Strings) Age -- Early twenties Race -- Human/Falari Book/Movie -- Gardens of the Moon, Deadhouse Gates, House of Chains, The Bonehunters, Reaper's Gale Appearance -- ...
Jun 29, 2008
