User avatar

Billy

  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Blair He heard footsteps behind him and turned to see another man approaching him. The newcomer had a confident air about him, but none of the telltale signs of a ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Columbia Mercy Hospital

    **I was talking to you, Rory, but even so I'm thinking I'll play Ben as a bit of a flirt (but probably not to the extent of the other guys, ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Blair He grinned down at her, and gave her hand a light squeeze before leaning forward again to bring his lips to hers for another long moment, before breaking the ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Forgotten Truths

    Kabeth: He frowned a little, "You have to travel? Why? Are you a fugitive or something?" "Something like that. I think it's might be because of what I am." Kabeth ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Columbia Mercy Hospital

    **No, Ben's not taken yet.** Ben Morrow He shrugged, "Like I said, the first two years aren't great, but that's not to say that they're hell. You'll get a chance ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Columbia Mercy Hospital

    **I might make another character a bit later. What exactly happens on the first day?** Ben Morrow He smiled a little. His first new-intern day as a resident. He felt ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    Jason Jason's hands wandered to the pair of pistols holstered in his belt, contemplating using them to break up the fight. But no, that'd probably just cause even more trouble. ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Forgotten Truths

    Kabeth: He frowned a little, "It's hard to describe. I guess since I don't really remember any of my life before then. But, it was beautiful there, more so than ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    **What if the vampires' next target was the hospital?** Blair: He smiled a little, "Good, because I really don't want to go. Sure, I could make up all kinds of ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Forgotten Truths

    Kabeth: He shrugged, "Why not? You could definitely use it, if you're travelling on your own, and helping someone is always better than not helping them. The elves always taught ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Loki

    **Alright then, I'll take Tyr** Name: Thy God of: War, courage and martial honour. History and Appearance: Tyr is the son of Odin and the giantess Fjorgyn. He is shown ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Loki

    **Yes! Do you mind if I take Thor? I know you didn't list him, but I couldn't help myself. I'll make the profile tomorrow**

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Blair: He looked away, "I'm not sure I want to be involved in a war. I want it to be over as soon as possible, but I don't want to ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Forgotten Truths

    Kabeth: Kabeth pretended not to notice her blush, he didn't want to make her more uncomfortable for whatever reason. Even so, he did sneak a glance or two at her, ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Troy: After the Fall

    I'm good with that

    Jul 22, 2008


Doubt thou the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.
— "Hamlet," William Shakespeare