-
Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs
Lincoln He stepped to Blair's side, "He's right, you know. The vampires and the werewolves keep each other in balance. Sure, we help a little-" Blair turned on him, "We ...
Sep 4, 2008 -
Re: Dragon Riders
**Welcome back, CJ!** Ciru "You're right, of course, Ian. They won't have waited. On top of that, they'll have noticed by now that when they were banished from the city, ...
Sep 4, 2008 -
Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs
Blair and Lincoln Blair dropped into a crouch and raised his pistol to fire at Zire as soon as the vampire reappeared, shooting him three times in the stomach. The ...
Aug 29, 2008 -
Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs
**So did the ritual work or not?** Blair The plane banked over the desert, following the spiralling descent of a second jet, three figures tumbling through the air below it. ...
Aug 28, 2008 -
Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs
**So did the ritual work or not?** Blair The plane banked over the desert, following the spiralling descent of a second jet, three figures tumbling through the air below it. ...
Aug 28, 2008 -
Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs
Blair He held his head in his hands, his very appearance warning the other hunters on the plane away from him. I'll have to kill her some day...even if I ...
Aug 25, 2008 -
Re: Forgotten Truths
Kabeth He followed Selen back through the fighting, warding off a few stray blows as they went. The Galian soldiers fought well, but their insanity was clear through the discipline ...
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: Ink and Tongue
Jason He leaned a little across the table as the performance ended, addressing her earlier response, "You mean to kill him, don't you? Well, I've got news. The king doesn't ...
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs
**Small problem - my character's Blair, not Billy** Blair He turned away, squeezing his eyes shut. Everything he'd ever loved...everything had been taken away by vampires. And now, now she ...
Aug 20, 2008 -
Re: Forgotten Truths
**Sorry I haven't posted in ages, I was going to on Thursday afternoon, but it was my brother's birthday, then we went away for the weekend and I had no ...
Aug 18, 2008 -
Re: Ink and Tongue
Jason His eyes sparkled a little as she reached for her sword, the action only causing him to grin a little more, "Now really, miss. I mean you no harm, ...
Aug 18, 2008 -
Re: Ink and Tongue
Jason He sauntered through the inn, nodding in greeting to those he knew - Motley Folk and regulars alike - before sitting himself down at the bar and smiling across ...
Aug 17, 2008 -
Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs
Blair: "Turn her?" His eyes widened, he felt like the wind had been knocked out of him. Jared seemed to smile a little, "Probably. Like I said, he's a maniac." ...
Aug 17, 2008 -
Re: Dragon Riders
**Sorry I haven't posted in a while** Ciru Otraol swung to the right as the last al'aran, apparently immune to Azrayel's banishing weapon, lunged towards them all. Like Ianeil and ...
Aug 13, 2008 -
Re: Ink and Tongue
Name: Jason Age: 20 Gender: Male Race: Human (Fire-eater) Appearance: Tall and athletic, with green eyes and long black hair tied back with a red bandanna. Personality: Sean is a ...
Aug 10, 2008
