-
Re: Treasure
Chris: He sighed, taking one of the biscuits, "Alright, fine. I see your point." She looked as though she was about to leave, "Wait, hang on, why're you getting Captain?" ...
Oct 12, 2008 -
Re: Treasure
Chris: He gave her a concerned look, "You need to eat just as much as I do, Velna, and given that I'm not supposed to move, I don't really need ...
Oct 12, 2008 -
Re: Treasure
Chris: "Sure." He said, giving him a bitter look, "Just don't distort anything before I can. I don't want him changing his mind just because you two are blood." The ...
Oct 12, 2008 -
Re: Hunter
Asdal: Asdal knew only three people in the chamber - Kara, Fayne and Polemist, the latter two of whom he didn't really know anything other than their names. Aside from ...
Oct 12, 2008 -
Re: Treasure
Chris: They watched Tim leave, waiting a few moments to make sure he hadn't stayed to listen. Colt looked back at him, "Even if she was a crew member I'd ...
Oct 12, 2008 -
Re: Treasure
Chris: He sighed, rolling his eyes, "Fine..." She let out another laugh, and he watched her eyes sparkling for a moment before she disappeared out the door. Colt stepped in ...
Oct 11, 2008 -
Re: Hunter
Asdal: He grinned a little, "Nope. Just getting us through the, uh, public part of her house." They reached the end of the corridor, and Kara waved her hand at ...
Oct 11, 2008 -
Re: Treasure
Chris: He took the cup with another smile at her, "Thanks, you've got that right." He knocked back the water and held it out again jokingly for refilling, "I could ...
Oct 11, 2008 -
Re: Treasure
Chris: He let out a sigh and shrugged, "Alright then, but don't say you didn't do that much." She paused, looking down at him, "But I-" "You probably saved my ...
Oct 10, 2008 -
Re: Stay Gold
Name: Ben Jacobs Group: Greaser Gender:Male Age:17 Appearance: He has short, but thick, swept back brown hair, and light blue eyes. He's tall, standing at six-foot-two. He's strong, but not ...
Oct 10, 2008 -
Re: Dragon Riders
Vanis They reached the doors to the throne room. He knew what lay beyond, the devastation that had been wrought there by Ianeil before turning rogue, as well as that ...
Oct 10, 2008 -
Re: Dragon Riders
Ciru Otraol swooped down to the courtyard, the shadows of Demeru and Rinda still a while away but closing fast. He grasped Cliares in one of his claws, allowing Ciru ...
Oct 10, 2008 -
Re: Dragon Riders
Masset He grinned as their swords clashed again, seeing that his attack had weakened the general. They were almost equal now, it would come down to a test of endurance. ...
Oct 9, 2008 -
Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs
Blair: He glanced across at the hybrid, Seva, trying to gauge her reaction to Alex's kidnapping, "What now?" "We have to get him back. Otherwise this war could get out ...
Oct 9, 2008 -
Re: Hunter
Asdal: He knocked on the door and waited for a long moment, then looked at Fayne, frowning a little, "This isn't like her, normally she'd be straight at the door. ...
Oct 9, 2008
