-
Re: Dragon Riders
Vanis: Seeing Maradomin’s elite, as well as his army of shadows, descending on the royal guard, Vanis raised one hand and made a chopping gesture. At this, close to half ...
Oct 20, 2008 -
Re: Stay Gold
Ben: He laughed, "Jesus. What a bunch of freaks. Who'd want money if it did that to you?" She smiled wanly, simply shrugging in reply, "I dunno. I guess they ...
Oct 20, 2008 -
Re: To Save the World
Jason - Light - New York "Join us?" He asked, "You can't be serious." "It's what she says, Jason. As she told whoever was on the other end of that ...
Oct 20, 2008 -
Re: To Save the World
Jason He stopped just before the door to Kyle's office, seeing someone he'd sworn was an enemy slumped against the wall, phone to her ear. Kyle was standing above her, ...
Oct 19, 2008 -
Re: Stay Gold
Ben: "Chances are they will, sooner or later. They've got no concept of what work is, everything they've ever needed or wanted they've just been able to ask for. They'll ...
Oct 18, 2008 -
Re: Stay Gold
Ben: The kid drew herself up a little, "You can't hurt me - you're own our turf, greasers. Lay one finger on me and you're both dead." Ben leaned forward ...
Oct 17, 2008 -
Re: Stay Gold
Ben: He grinned, "I always forget that. I've always found it hard seeing you as one of them, you're not really the princessy type." A couple of younger socs glared ...
Oct 17, 2008 -
Re: To Save the World
Carson He flipped open his phone, "Yah?" "Carson? It's Kathy. Noah wants everyone at the office." He let out a sigh, "Kay. Just let me-" "Sorry - Noah needs everyone ...
Oct 17, 2008 -
Re: Stay Gold
Ben The two of them watched Jason and Linda duck off into a shop, then Ben shot Leal a look, "You up for that as well?" She made a face, ...
Oct 16, 2008 -
Re: Hunter
Asdal: He shrugged, "They're not for anything in particular. Despite their apparent unity, they've all got their own agendas. Some of them think we're dangerous, others just want to use ...
Oct 16, 2008 -
Re: To Save the World
I think Jaden has dark.
Oct 15, 2008 -
Re: Dragon Riders
Vanis He leapt back just in time to avoid the shadows rushing past him, only to see Hanik raise a hand and halt the attack, apparently with some effort. Maradomin ...
Oct 15, 2008 -
Re: Stay Gold
**Wow, I missed a lot. I might miss a bit more, because my computers being fixed for the next few days, but I might get time at school.** Ben He ...
Oct 14, 2008 -
Re: Hunter
Asdal: "Those two lead the people working against the hunters." Asdal said with a quick look to her, "They're the first people you'd want to talk to if you wanted ...
Oct 12, 2008 -
Re: Treasure
Chris: Velna entered his cabin, followed by the captain. Chris smiled apologetically at her, "Would you mind leaving us? I need to discuss this with the captain in private." She ...
Oct 12, 2008
