User avatar

Billy

  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    **I might join this**

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lost Saga!

    Leo Deep down, Leo had to admit that the circumstances under which they'd received the game were a little strange, but what did it matter? As he said, they had ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Playing God

    **Since Silversun appears to have lost interest in starting this, why don't we send a PM around to everyone - including her - asking if they're still interested? And then ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    **Well, I would've posted sooner, but had to have wisdom teeth removed and such today.** Mitch An orphanage. He mused, making himself a cup of coffee in the kitchen. That's ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lost Saga!

    Leo When the text message came, Leo was half-hanging off his bed, upside down and reading a book. He scooped up the phone from the floor and sat back up, ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Name: Mitch Cooper Age: 18 Picture: With a white t-shirt as well. Vehicle: Personality: Loud and jovial, Mitch is one of those who joined a gang simply for the fun ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Child of the Moon - Chapter 1

    Well, I quite enjoyed this. It hooked me in well enough, and I'm interested to see where it all goes. That said, there are a couple of points that you ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lost Saga!

    General profile: Name: Leo Welsh Age: 16 Grade: 11 Appearance: Average height, with somewhat spiky black hair. He has bright blue eyes with a perpetually devious look in them, and ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine

    Malcolm The girl on the ground had been saying something about theft before she went down. But what kind of thief carried a taser? This stunk of something a whole ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lost Saga!

    I call a spot for a Shaman/Shadow Mage.

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine

    Name: Malcolm Rush Age: 25 Appearance: Personality: Malcolm has an insatiable curiosity, one that sees him moving between jobs with shocking regularity. He has put himself in harm's way more ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine

    **I'll join this tomorrow.**

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    **Alright, I'll definitely post tomorrow. It's hard to get internet where I am at the moment, and I've only got about five minutes. But tomorrow I'll be back home.**

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The most twisted plot ever! Do not question us.

    Sadlis Seeing one of the small knots of youths darting off towards the black hole, Sadlis realised that these people actually intended to do something about it. He heard one ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The most twisted plot ever! Do not question us.

    Sadlis Having been caught up in traffic, Sadlis arrived at school sickeningly late, missing his entire first class. He wandered into the corridor, trying to take in everything that was ...

    Jan 14, 2010


I think I have thankfully avoided being quoted.
— Lavvie