User avatar

Billy

  • Archive Re: 2012

    Steven - Bully Stevenlaughed a little himself, “Only did that because you seemed to be making the decisions for your little group, but here’s the map if you’re so keen ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    Shaiel He stepped forward, having finished watching the exchange between Lazona and Nadira. "I'll join you." he said, "Because you'll need all the help you can get in going after ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The War of Flight

    Conrad The burning wreck of an airship descended slowly into the cloud layer below them, Conrad watching its fall. On the deck, he could see soldiers, pilots and mechanics of ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The War of Flight

    **I hope this is okay by you, Cat, but I thought I'd make a General-type character for everyone to use, maybe as an antagonist or something. I just thought it ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The War of Flight

    Name : Conrad Vissarionovich Rank : Aerial Marine Airship : Clerkenwell Power : Barons Age : 25 Personality : He's grim and doesn't speak much, a result of ten years ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    Steven - Bully The Irish boy raised an eyebrow at the smile he was treated to. [i]And that after mocking her? Hm, almost tempts me to be sincerely nice.[/b] "You're ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    Steven - Bully (I'm not going to bother putting that he's pretending any more. I'll just let everyone know when he's been caught out). In a moment, the map of ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    Balaes Panic was surging through Balaes, he had no idea how to deal with this kind of threat. The Atronach seemed virtually impervious, it was taking damage, yes, but it ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    **Singer, could you PM everyone who's not posting? If you don't want to, I will, but Teddy's right, we need to get everyone posting again. Maybe a new plot direction ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    Steven McCarthy - Bully pretending to be a Traveller Steven congratulated himself inwardly, Well, there we go. Now I know which one's the impatient one. That'll come in handy. He ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels vs. Demons

    Ben He sighed, it hadn't exactly been the reaction he'd wanted from her. He looked down at the scissors for a second, then placed them on the table. "Sorry, Jude. ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Vergessen Academy}

    Marcus He gave the girl a perplexed look, "No, I didn't hear any scream." What's her name again? Have I seen her before? "Why? Did you?" She nodded, "How could ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    Shaiel He had been watching from a little way back into the forest, arguing silently with Rason. The demon had wanted to take a side, although he hadn't told Shaiel ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    Rémi He smiled across at her, plucking a rose from the garden and carefully breaking the point off each of its thorns. Then he slid the stem through her hair, ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    **I agree, leave those out. People are probably worried that it'll end up like the storybook Lauren mentioned, and besides, this is a site with thirteen year olds** Name: Luis ...

    Mar 5, 2009


People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right.
— Albus Dumbledore