User avatar

Billy

  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Name: Desmond Valdez Age: 20 Race: Human Clan: Vampire Hunter Appearance: But he doesn't wear the funny goggles. History: His entire family, including his aunts, uncles and cousins, were slaughtered ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    Shaiel Ballow applied the healing salve Lazona had prepared to Shaiel's wounds, and the angel quickly learned that with healing came a price. His whole body went rigid for a ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    I'll make a vampire hunter later

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    **Umm, I think Raesa and Lazoba were supposed to be off with Vashhun, Daemon, Vashhun's dad and a small army. So chances are they wouldn't have much of a chance ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    Rason/Shaiel Caught halfway between their forms, and both of them in pain, the brothers screamed. In anger at the people who had hurt them, in pain from their attacks, and ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    Rason He raised an eyebrow as Ballow and Ringo approached, taking position beside the elves. "Game on." "Oh, would you look at that, Shaiel?" Rason laughed, feeding an image of ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Everlast

    Taivas - Royal Gardens at Everlast Castle The gardens were almost surreal. In a land that had become covered in darkness, with beauty stifled by the queen's iron grip and ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mafia Italia

    Nico de Luca For once in his life, the look on his face wasn't one of apathy or mild irritation. Instead, he seemed to be genuinely concerned. Because, for once ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    **DSF's character, although I'm not sure if he ever posted anything for him. I just checked his profile, he can make bone weapons, mimic any movement he sees someone else ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    **So it's not God-modding, when Nick switches on his Power Negation, I think it should shut down everyone's abilities, not just selected ones. After all, absorbing a power wouldn't give ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    Andy He caught sight of one of the noticeboards just as he was leaving French class. A Peacemakers Club? For people who want to stop the wars between the Goths ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Everlast

    My character, Taivas, is working for the queen, but only because she keeps him distracted from what he is doing. He has no real comprehension of the situation. He might ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    **Balaes will take Eerie Lullaby, I'm pretty sure he's got enough points for it.** Balaes "I'm getting out of this hellish place!" Raynold said, shaking his head. His eyes were ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Luis Every step, every silent moment as they had trudged through the undergrowth on their way back to the camp had been hell for Luis. His cousin's final cryptic warning ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mafia Italia

    Nico de Luca Nico paced around the victim, making no effort to hide the fact that he was searching for evidence. He knew there wouldn't be any, he had been ...

    Mar 28, 2009


Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.
— Chuck Palahniuk