-
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
Name: Traystal Gender: Male Race: Spirit Age: Appears about 18-20 Description: In many cases, he is nothing more than a shadow at the edge of a person's vision. When needed, ...
Apr 14, 2009 -
Re: Night Fall Re-Worked
Shinjiro Even without his sight, Shinjiro had managed to hold on longer than Kazuna, or so it seemed. More footsteps, and a smell that wasn't Kazuna's, reached him as he ...
Apr 14, 2009 -
Re: Gluttonies
Name: Ethan Walsh Age: 18 Gender: Male Birthday: September 13th 1991 Role: Angel Pilot History: Ethan was never known for good luck. Rather, he was born into an abusive family ...
Apr 13, 2009 -
Re: The popularity ladder - Ascending
Kyle He frowned a little, not having thought that far ahead. "Well, I don't have anything with me, I don't think..." He shrugged, "I don't know, what do you normally ...
Apr 13, 2009 -
Re: Night Fall Re-Worked
**Alright, as long as Incognito's got no problem with it, neither do I. Although, I would like them to be at least left with the Heaven scroll. One of them ...
Apr 13, 2009 -
Re: Teens in the Jungle
Luis He saw Star turning to look at something new just as he was about to step in to replace Chris. He was glad, he was a bit smaller than ...
Apr 13, 2009 -
Re: Nuclear Fallout- The Aftermath
Name: Nikolas Zhdanov Age: 22 Gender: Male Nationality: New Asian Reason for leaving Fraup: Needs to find out if his twin sister is still alive, and if the rumours are ...
Apr 12, 2009 -
Re: Nuclear Fallout- The Aftermath
*I call a spot!*
Apr 12, 2009 -
Re: Teens in the Jungle
Luis He had to admit, at least to himself, that he was not at all happy with moving to the caves. To him, the jungle still seemed unfriendly, and he ...
Apr 12, 2009 -
Re: Night Fall Re-Worked
**Well, I tried to get Incognito to post, but she hasn't yet, so I guess I'll just post** Shinjiro The trio arrayed before them looked to be from the Grass ...
Apr 12, 2009 -
Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill
Name: Ossal Age: Eight Pelt colour and appearance: Pack: Yellow Hill Position: Shaman Sex: Male Background: One of the eldest in the pack, Ossal served as an advisor to the ...
Apr 12, 2009 -
Re: Cut & Paste
Caleb As far as he could tell, every Partial had escaped except him. Not that he cared, let them run. He was interested to see how long it would take ...
Apr 12, 2009 -
Re: The popularity ladder - Ascending
*That's fine, JC* Kyle He shot a look over at the pair of techies at the end of the balcony. He wasn't happy with them being there, but then, as ...
Apr 12, 2009 -
Re: The popularity ladder - Ascending
Kyle He stopped grinning, seeing that getting to this meeting was a lot more important to her than it was to him. He ran his tongue over his teeth, thinking, ...
Apr 11, 2009 -
Re: Teens in the Jungle
Luis The sun was becoming unbearable, when a light breeze picked up, seemingly out of nowhere. Unexpected, yes, but not unpleasant. Maybe the jungle wasn't so bad after all. Or...he ...
Apr 11, 2009
