User avatar

Billy

  • Archive Re: Nuclear Fallout- The Aftermath

    Nikolas He didn't have much to do in the three and a half hours the professor had given him. As a New Asian, and therefore not entirely welcomed by the ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    Balaes Out of the corner of his eye, he could see Kai straining against the Dremora. He focused again, sweating as he continued moving the troublesome lever gradually towards the ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Meer He looked from one 'criminal' to the other, shaking his head in confusion. His whole world had just been turned upside down. Was his father really just arresting non-humans ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Luis The two of them walked in silence for a long while, Kate watching the skyline with the sunset, while Luis watched the forest for any sign of attack. When ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Bunny Kill

    Name: Ben Harrison Age: 17 Appearence: The black haired one. Personality: He's friendly, and not the type to tease anyone. At the same time, though, he can't manage to stay ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    Ossal Teaching himself, and surviving on that for a year. That was something few wolves could do. Ossal looked sidelong at Star, "And did you ever try to teach yourself ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Luis He laughed and shook his head a little, "No, I can't say I do. I'm no vegetarian, but that doesn't mean I enjoy this, uh, stage of making a ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Bunny Kill

    **I call a spot. I'll post my character tomorrow, though.**

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Meer He sat down a safe distance away from the creature, watching it closely. His father had always stressed that he should not trust their kind, especially the ones he ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    Ossal He contemplated the boy's words for a long while. Leaf had been a good friend of his, another of the old pack that he'd been saddened to lose. Moonshadow, ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    **I'm thinking, DSF, if Korah's going to reveal his bloodline, these fights would be the best ones to do so in. I reckon I'll have Shinjiro reveal his against the ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Luis He drew out a knife and tossed it to Star. She could do the skinning, it wasn't really his thing. Luis would be happy to help cook the food, ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morph

    **Sorry, I was going to post yesterday, but I was busier than I expected to be.** Peter and Liz They'd had trouble making sure everything worked out, the remaining hyenas ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    **Can I also suggest that we don't have any power-absorbing/power-copying type characters? I know they've popped up in other storybooks, but I think its best if everyone's got a unique ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    Yellow Hill - Ossal The shaman pushed himself to his feet and shook the sleepiness out of his bones after a little more rest. Lhuna was right, he was starting ...

    Apr 19, 2009


i could be a morning person if morning happened around noon.
— Fern