User avatar

Billy

  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    **I think Jok brought in Korah's army while we were all just sitting around. His balrog-like demon came first, and is still hanging about somewhere. I think Ra and a ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    **Sorry >< I'll PM Ech and try and get her back in. And how long should it be before the students find out Scarlett's dead and the war's gone through ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Shinjiro The two of them had managed a good distance with ease, and had watched, impressed, as Korah used his seeking attack. They saw the spears of ice repeatedly punching ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Meer - Human "Four of them." He continued, "He uses them specifically for tracking what he always told me were criminals among your kind." The fairy girl gave an irritable ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morph

    Jason Once they'd driven Ballow to a Pride doctor, Jackson and Ian stood facing the whole group, their SUV behind them. "How many of you really want to help us ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Jack There wasn't much better feeling for me than being in a room full of happy, relaxed people. I'd never been a heavy drinker, and today was no exception, but ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Bunny Kill

    Ben Ben and his sister stopped their bikes in the courtyard, walking them across to chain them up and waving at a few friends on the way. Ben shot a ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Luis He scratched the back of his head a little, "Again, that's kind of hard to explain. In a sense, I am. I can't properly die, because my family's managed ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    **Right. Got it.**

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Meer He was still in shock from everything that had happened. The screams of one of the guards still echoed in his ears, "Traitor! Lord Crayas will see you and ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Jack I clapped a hand on one of Jason's shoulders, laughing, "Come on, mate. Lighten up!" I pushed happy feelings into him, just wanting him to feel a little better ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Luis He took a deep breath. Admitting this was risky, but nonetheless, she was right. She'd owned up, now he had to do the same. "You were probably worried I'd ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    *Meant to be Moonlight's girl, I didn't realise I hadn't added that in.*

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    Charles He leaned forward to look at her properly, not knowing what else to say. Every time he had tried to reassure her so far, she'd just become more nervous ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Shinjiro Where the hell is Suika? He thought, frantically making handsigns as the missing nin charged him. Shadow tie jutsu! The shadows around the man wrapped around his legs, trying ...

    Apr 20, 2009


Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate.
— Sigmund Freud