User avatar

Billy

  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    **We're on the next day now, right?** Andy Band practice had gone well yesterday, and Andy knew it was going to turn out to be a great band. They weren't ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    Balaes Being able to speak again, feeling the magic flow unhindered through his body once more, was a relief for Balaes. He'd always cursed his dark heritage, had always wished ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    **Alright, I read everything as close as I could, but I'm still not quite sure where Meer is, so could somebody bring him back in in their next post? Traystal ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    **Alright, I'm back earlier than expected, thanks to a busted knee. All else was good though.** Ossal Tier, Zodiak and Lhuna had rushed off to help fight off the pack ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: {.Endless Waltz.}

    Name: Jonathan Bryant (Also known as 'Sketch') Gender: Male Age: 22 Selection: Engineer Officer, Private Appearance: He's average height, short, messy brown hair, and blue eyes. He has a kind ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    **Alright, so due to having wrecked my knees yesterday, the trip ended sooner for me than I expected. In short, I'm back :P Jack I'd been separated from the rest ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Traystal Once the group had reached the mountain range, Traystal decided that he should slip away for a little while. Partially because he wasn't eager to spend all the time ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    Charles Mother? Charles looked from the imperious looking woman, so sure of herself, across to his fiancée, I would never have picked that. He shook his head, But who am ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Luis He and Kate were still getting tense looks from Star as they ate their dinner. “So what do we do, then?” Luis finally said, looking across at James. “Well, ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    **I'm going to be gone from tomorrow for a couple of days, so could someone keep Traystal and Meer alive for me?**

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Bunny Kill

    **I'm going to be gone for a couplenof days from tomorrow, so could someone keep Ben alive until I get back?**

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    **I'm going to be gone for a couple of days from tomorrow, so could someone keep Jack alive until I get back?**

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    **I'm going to be gone for a couple of days from tomorrow, and I won't have internet access, so could you guys keep Ossal and Tier alive?**

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Bunny Kill

    Ben After a while, Ben caught sight of Aidan. Although the other boy didn't talk much, the two got along well enough simply because neither of them fit in anywhere. ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Jack Apparently, people had either failed to noise that I'd returned to my table after the water fight, deciding that I'd done enough controlling of what other people felt today. ...

    Apr 22, 2009


We're all stories in the end.
— 11th Doctor