User avatar

Billy

  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    Remi He reined in his horse before the front doors of the estate, calling out to one of the servants, "Hello there! Is Miss Sunday about?" The woman gave him ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    Anton I grinned to myself, glancing out into the ring where Emily was working the crowd up with the same ease that the techies and I were able to exercise ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    Tier He walked out of Lhuna's den, quietly cursing himself. True, he was concerned with the words, "Beware the pale face," but that hadn't been what he wanted to ask ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Jack Well, even if civilization wasn't going to help us, we still had each other to lean on. I caught a slightly questioning look from April, and instinctively knew that ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    Charles "Well, I'd suggest another dance, but you do hate society's rule and all that." He said, smiling a little as the two of them returned to the ballroom. "And ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    **I think she meant Chris and James** Luis "Amamori's like us." He started, "She's not just some human with weird pets." "What is she, then?" Chris asked. "Part dragon." Luis ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Meer Zombie soldiers shambled towards him, and every one of Meer's senses screamed at him to run from them, or to throw himself at them in a suicidal frenzy. Surely ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    Balaes The dark mage sized up the situation facing them. The Sigil Stone was their essential goal, but they had to get past the demons to manage that. And Balaes ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Jack I glanced over at Mikael and April as they fell asleep beside each other. "Aww, they look so cute!" Kimberlee whispered, giggling a little. I smiled, suppressing a laugh ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    **I'm a little confused at the moment...Did Emily get shot by the Goth Styler killed? And did Styler save her from Lombardi's men?**

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    Name: Michael Cambias Age: 17 Gender: Male Nation: American Job: Student, also works in a cafe Personality: He doesn't take being told what to do well, but he won't break ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Luis He heard nothing of the plans while he sat waiting for his cousin's return. When she did, a good two hours later, she looked terrified. "Luis..." she said quietly, ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    Ray He had to sit and wait for a good half an hour before Leslie showed up. When she did, she didn't even bother to say hello or smile at ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    **Call a spot for a charcrer with telekinesis and another with superspeed. I'll post the pofiles later.**

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Luis Lizard creatures…lizard creatures. He frowned to himself, trying to remember where he’d heard them mentioned before. It had to have been some conversation with his family, an idle mention ...

    May 1, 2009


coffee and writing is a superior duo
— LadyBug