User avatar

Billy

  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    Tier The young hunter sat there for several minutes, completely stunned. Did that mean Lhuna... No. He decided, She's just thankful for whatever I helped her with. He sighed a ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the life of vampires

    **Could someone also bring Aaron in?**

    May 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Luis He glanced at Maeve as she approached the two of them, “Hey, Maeve.” He said. Then something clicked in his mind, She’s a fire fairy…she can make fire. Does ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    Andy Those few people he passed in the hospital corridors seemed to want to get out of his way as quickly as possible, recognising him as a boy almost blinded ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    Charles Remi hadn't spoken to any of them on the ride home. Apparently, he'd thought that speaking to Charles or Leopold would have forced him to speak to his father ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    Ossal He knew long before his nephew could even be sure Ossal was in his usual spot that Tier was looking for him. When the young hunter finally appeared on ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fight for Control

    **Sure, Tiger. And since I've got the opportunity to do it right now, can I just point out that you say your second character is male under gender, and everywhere ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fight for Control

    Name: Martin Wilson Age: Appears 19 Gender: Male Side: Light Element: Water Appearance: He has jet black hair, and green-blue eyes. He is above average height, but not exactly ‘tall’. ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fight for Control

    **I call a spot**

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    **Thanks** Luis "Hey Luis." He glanced up to see Kate standing in front of him, looking somewhat nervous, Probably the whole thing with the dragons...they're not good in anyone's books. ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    **I've actually got not idea of what to post at all right now. Could someone help me out? Talk to Luis or something? Otherwise I'll just have to have him ...

    May 4, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Heroes

    I agree, we need our own storyline. And that probably means we should have something other than the exploding man and all the virus and everything else.

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    Andy There was nothing Andy liked about being in the same car as this duplicitous young man. She's fine, Fletcher...Emily caught a stray round at the dance... The words swirled ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Jack I didn't like this one bit, and I knew most of the others felt the same way. Jason, however, seemed scared and worried about something, and I knew that ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: For the King

    Name: Prince Rhett Age: Ancient, but was in his late twenties when he died. Gender: Male Personality: Rhett is cold and calculating. Many of the Vescar know him as the ...

    May 3, 2009


gonna be honest, i dont believe in the moon
— sheyren