-
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
Traystal He sighed in relief as the zombie that was Pravius vanished. That was very comforting, now there seemed to be nothing that could threaten his life, for the time ...
May 11, 2009 -
Re: The Rebellion
Acenon "My name is Ebba." Ebba? Acenon thought, surprised, Surely not! He'd met the princess once a few years before, but the girl inthe clearing resembled her a little. But...that ...
May 11, 2009 -
Re: Fight for Control
Martin Eliza sat down on the couch, seeming content with the plan she and Drake had worked out. Martin, on the other hand, was already getting his jacket. She frowned ...
May 11, 2009 -
Re: Hunted
Deacon He shrugged, adjusting the bag on his shoulder, “Maybe.” As much as he liked peace and quiet, he knew he had to do something here. If Hinata and Violet ...
May 11, 2009 -
Re: Hunted
Deacon Catching up to the girl with the wierd mark on her neck hadn't been difficult. She'd tired easily after her short, undignified sprint out of the cafe, whereas Deacon ...
May 10, 2009 -
Re: Loveless Dreams
**Aww, it's okay, JC. I'm sure it'll turn out for the best. Although, I'm torn between whether or not it should...** Ray He was seeing a whole new side to ...
May 10, 2009 -
Re: The Battle for Freedom
Jack Everyone seemed to manage a predictable reaction to Zeke's death, and it was all compounded on to me in the most fierce wave of pain I'd ever felt. I ...
May 10, 2009 -
Re: Hunted
Deacon Watching the Japanese girl who'd spooked him a little leave, Deacon tossed up the idea of following her. But in the end, he decided that it probably wasn't the ...
May 10, 2009 -
Re: For the King
Prince Rhett He didn't think he'd ever understand the ankou's bizarre sense of allegiances. How could he feel an attachment to regular zombie Vescar and not the more powerful ones, ...
May 10, 2009 -
Re: Fight for Control
Martin When he'd decided to go to Eliza to find out where Drake ad the human girl were, he hadn't expected to find his targets. Nor, for that matter, had ...
May 10, 2009 -
Re: Come One, Come All
Anton Emily's shriek echoed through the entire camp, bringing me to my feet with a start. I'd been inspecting all the rest of the equipment, wanting to make sure there ...
May 10, 2009 -
Re: Loveless Dreams
Ray Seeing Leslie run away from everything facing her in that ballroom was one of the most shocking experiences of his life. Everything I thoughti knew about was all wrong? ...
May 10, 2009 -
Re: Scorched Earth
**Is it alright if I have two characters?** Name: Steven Chambers Age: 21 Gender: Male Race: Human Allegiance: Human Personality: Hot-headed and full of himself, many other soldiers refer to ...
May 10, 2009 -
Re: For the King
Jaskar Errant He awoke the sounds of boots crunching on gravel, eyes opening to a bleary image of gleaming gold armour. He cursed silently at the memory of what had ...
May 9, 2009 -
Re: Scorched Earth
**I'm calling my spot now. I'll post later, though.**
May 9, 2009
