-
Re: vamp or wolf
Michael Neither of us was telling the entire truth about one simple thing. I could tell she wasn't entirely fine, and that it wasn't just a one of thing, either. ...
May 19, 2009 -
Re: Hunted
Deacon We looked at each other, then back at Asuka, who simply smiled at them, "It's not going to ring forever, you know. He's impatient." "We can't untie her." Alucard ...
May 19, 2009 -
Re: Loveless Dreams
Ray Already, the darkness was starting to fade from his mind. It was as if all he’d needed to do was release a whole lot of anger he’d felt at ...
May 18, 2009 -
Re: Hunted
**Well, I feel somewhat awkward writing third person when no one else is, so I'm going to switch to first from here on in.** Deacon I helped Hinata out of ...
May 18, 2009 -
Re: Death Row
Name: Jackson Maynard-Powell Gender: Male Age: 24 Appearance: While he is slender and of average height, Jackson seems to exude danger, one of the reasons he was convicted. He has ...
May 18, 2009 -
Re: The all out status war
**Well, I assume it's my turn to post, so here goes** Andy “We’ve been informed that you’re the victim’s boyfriend.” The officer was saying to him. Andy nodded absently, “You ...
May 18, 2009 -
Re: vamp or wolf
Michael The sound of quiet footsteps approaching him reached Michael’s well-tuned ears, and after a moment, he decided to ignore the noise. He did, after all, ignore most things of ...
May 18, 2009 -
Re: Death Row
**I'll call a spot. I'll edit my profile in after school**
May 18, 2009 -
Re: vamp or wolf
Michael "Where are you headed, Michael?" His grandfather asked, catching him as he walked out the door, "You're meant to be training later today." "I'll be back in time." Michael ...
May 17, 2009 -
Re: Midnight Call^^
Samuel "Champion is not here." Amnash said. Samuel's eyes widened something, and he drew his magic to the surface. Just as he was about to unleash it, however, Amnash held ...
May 16, 2009 -
Re: Loveless Dreams
Ray Ray had sat at his desk for hours after crafting the nightmare for Vincent. He'd been on a long emotional roller coaster, thoughts of regret being replaced by impregnable ...
May 16, 2009 -
Re: Loveless Dreams
**Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I honestly couldn't think of anything. I'm kind of going out on a limb here, so someone tell me if it's not alright** ...
May 16, 2009 -
Re: Midnight Call^^
Samuel Samuel Lafavre was amused to see a hulking skeleton making his way towards the village. Amused for two reasons - firstly, because it was supposed to be invisible, and ...
May 16, 2009 -
Re: Midnight Call^^
**Marten's claimed by Melody** Marten The prince stood in the middle of the road, twice embarrassed by these commoners. First a duellist who wouldn't fight fair, then a pair of ...
May 16, 2009 -
Re: Midnight Call^^
**Considering that Marten (the prince) has already been claimed, I reckon it'd be interesting if him and Allison were betrothed and really didn't want to be.** Marten The entourage of ...
May 15, 2009
