User avatar

Billy

  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Marten No sooner had he introduced himself to the thief than there was someone banging on the door. There was a shout from outside, "Hey, hey Melody!" The thief - ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    Tier The majority of the Yellow Hill pack had been sitting around after the loud noise, debating whether or not to investigate. Without Lhuna or Ossal to lead them, they ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    Ray He thought about it for a moment, then shook his head, "I meant with the humans, not with other dream creators." He said, even though he knew it was ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    **Sorry, sorry! I forgot it was my turn to post.** Andy Hanging up the phone with a sigh, Andy swore under his breath. This was not a deal he'd ever ...

    May 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    Taziel Arriving at school just in time to see a pair of demons trying to kill each other, one bright red, the other pale blue, Taziel sighed to himself. Less ...

    May 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Michael Something was definitely wrong. She didn't seem as happy as she had before, and where I'd normally felt a slight tingling under my skin at the feel of her ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    **I think they were in an apartment, except for Gale, Jackie and Jack, who were looking for Hinata.** Deacon It was a time like this that I wished I'd had ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    Name: Taziel Gender: Male Age/Year: 17/Junior Creature: Angel Appearance: Taziel is about 5'2", with longish, wavy blond hair and bright blue eyes. He generally wears a white t-shirt, jeans, and ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    Ray "Look, do you think it's possible...or do you have dreams yourself?" She asked. Ray froze up a little inside. Did she know what he'd done to Vincent, or had ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Marten A pretty local girl was trying to find out what he saw in the princess he'd been engaged to - and obviously trying to convince him to pick her ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Luis He stood, looking at the creature that held Miss Midori for a few moments. Hadn’t that been Mori but a moment ago? What had happened? She’s got to be ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Marten The prince received a thunderous round of shouting and applause as he deposited another few solid gold pieces in front of the bartender, enough to buy another round for ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: {.Endless Waltz.}

    **Just a suggestion, but it got brought up in another SB I'm in that a posting order might be a good idea. I don't know whether or not it'd be ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Michael I'd only taken a few bites when I lowered my slice of pizza. I could see she wasn't enjoying it, and certainly didn't want to be eating pizza at ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Rebellion

    **Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I haven't been quite sure of what to write.** Acenon He nodded slowly. So Jarin was here, and moreover, was alive. Well, he ...

    May 20, 2009


Facebook is that cockroach that you just can't kill
— Gravity