-
Re: Midnight Call^^
Marten After meeting Rello outside again, the three of them quickly prepared to return to the city. The longer Marten's sword went without being found, the less likely he was ...
May 29, 2009 -
Re: Teens in the Jungle
Luis The leader reached out and shook Star's hand cautiously, his eyes locked on hers as he spoke, "I assume you are the leader of this group, then." He said. ...
May 27, 2009 -
Re: Midnight Call^^
Marten Marten looked around the kitchen, before his eyes settled on Ana, "And where is your servant?" "Servant?" Peter frowned a little, "Ana, what is he talking about?" Gesin leaned ...
May 27, 2009 -
Re: How The Mighty Have Fallen
**Boltage, TexanWriter already claimed and made the leader** Name: Leif Cervantes Age: 17 Gender: Male Personality: He's sort of the crazy one in the group. Very unstable, Leif is prone ...
May 27, 2009 -
Re: vamp or wolf
**Alright, I haven't posted in a while, I know, but what I was thinking for the hunters was this: They try to keep the peace between vampires and werewolves, and ...
May 27, 2009 -
Re: Loveless Dreams
Ray Now, interestingly, it was Ray's turn to feel as though he'd been asked an impossible question. Do you love me? She'd asked. Ray was tempted, in the style that ...
May 26, 2009 -
Re: High School
Amadon He glared at the angel talking to Mel, and at Mel at the same time. Oh, sure, he preferred her to people like Cypher and Mackenzie, and definitely to ...
May 26, 2009 -
Re: Midnight Call^^
Marten Gesin growled down at the boy as he opened the door, cracking his neck a little, "Yeah. You can help us. Where are your friends? The ones who assaulted ...
May 26, 2009 -
Re: VG Rumble II
Balaes The fighting intensified around the main group, pinning them on the landing below where the Dremora had originally emerged. The two Xivilai and one of the Clannfears struck at ...
May 26, 2009 -
Re: High School
Amadon He’d arrived at school fairly late, between the first and second classes of the day, and was just in time to see a fight break out between Cypher, Mackenzie, ...
May 25, 2009 -
Re: Midnight Call^^
Samuel “Royal quality.” Explained the boy as he deflected Amnash’s sword with ease. They fought for another little while, and then Amnash knocked the sword out of his hand and ...
May 25, 2009 -
Re: Hunted
Deacon He'd thought he was safe the moment he'd jumped down the manhole. Surely the creature wouldn't be able to follow him through the tiny opening. But he'd been proven ...
May 24, 2009 -
Re: High School
**For the record, Taziel has been at the school for a couple of years now, so he would know that they get dorms.** Taziel "I'm not sure where yours would ...
May 24, 2009 -
Re: The Rebellion
Acenon: He shrugged, "How could I have said goodbye and thank you? You would've arrested me." He held up his right hand, encased in the gauntlet, "I took this with ...
May 24, 2009 -
Re: vamp or wolf
Michael I eyed the three vampires cautiously. One of me, and three of them, almost certainly all with powers. On the other hand, I'd been trained to deal with that, ...
May 24, 2009
