User avatar

Billy

  • Archive Re: Haunted

    Cedric He watched from around the corner as Christopher and one of the other teenagers teased the two lost girls about being followed by ghosts. "Cut that out, Marley!" One ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fight for Control

    **Sorry! I thought I'd posted.** Martin This was, in essence, the worst time Brystine could have possibly shown up. The guy who was trying to assassinate her was so close, ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    **Well, I didn't know how to bring myself in before, but I'll make an attempt now. Someone kick me if I did something wrong.** Nimriel The god of the sun ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Country School

    Name: Josh McCray Age: 16 Personality: More than anything, Josh is very laid back. He has a generally optimistic outlook on life, and believes that things will turn out for ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The worlds hope

    Zao "Little," The master dwarf said, "His forces are much larger than ours. Though each of our warriors has far more skill than any one of the king's warriors, their ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Country School

    I call Australia!

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Haunted

    Cedric Shaking his head, Cedric tried to dismiss Elspeth's antics. They'd never seen eye to eye on the subject of people sneaking into the hospital for a thrill. Cedric had ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: The new Bunny Kill

    Ben He looked at the sign above the door, noting the broken neon letters in a few places with a small smile. Well, here we are, then...I wonder what they'll ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: The worlds hope

    **Could someone bring Zao in?**

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: vamp or wolf

    Michael At the revelation that Ki was, in fact, a vampire, Michael's first reaction had been denial. There was no way she could possibly have been a vampire. He would ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    **Could somebody bring Nimriel in? I'm somewhat lost...**

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The new Bunny Kill

    **That all sounds good, except I'm not too sure about the idea of them all being kidnapped and hunted through a warehouse or whatever. Maybe it would be good to ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Haunted

    Name: Cedric Pittman Age: 18 (110) Birthday: August 12th, 1899 Death day: October 7th, 1917 Personality: Cedric is fairly quiet, and wishes more than anything that he hadn't died. While ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Haunted

    **I call a spot for a ghost, but I'm going to have to post it tomorrow.**

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    Ray Leslie probably didn't know it, but Ray had been pretty sore about being blown off again . He'd tossed up going after her, but in the end, had not, ...

    Jun 10, 2009


I can factcheck ur flashback outfits
— SirenCymbaline