User avatar

Billy

  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Deacon As soon as the fight had broken out, Deacon had sprung into action, dodging around the apparently more capable combatants such as Theo and Alucard, Asuka and Hinata, looking ...

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midynn's Hope

    Sekayi "There are things nearby." Cheikh said to him, tilting his head a little as he looked down at Sekayi from his branch. The raven hopped along the length of ...

    Jun 19, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Saving Face DT

    Name: Mawson, Mitchell Thomas "Mitch" Age: 23 Gender: Male Occupation: Psychiatrist/Neurologist Side: Civilian Home: Apartment in Manhatten Normal Abilities: He's an excellent talker, whether getting

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: High school

    **Could somebody bring in Jason? Oh, and Jok, I don't know if you noticed, but our characters kind of have the same name. Could you change yours, please?**

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midynn's Hope

    **Could someone bring Sekayi in?**

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: World's End

    name- Kale Midway age- 17 gender- Male appearance- personality- Kale isn't the easiest person to get along with. He seems to lack any kind of feeling for other people, and ...

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Country School

    **Sorry, writewhatiwant, Josh kind of already got claimed...** Josh Once the introductions had been made amongst those who were there, and everyone had said what country they were from, they ...

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: World's End

    Saving a spot

    Jun 18, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Saving Face DT

    **Can I join? I'll post a profile tomorrow, I just need a little time to think of a character.**

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midynn's Hope

    Name: Sekayi Lesedi Age: 19 Gender: Male Species: Human (half-trained shaman) Powers/abilities: He can shapeshift into a few fairly harmless animals, and talk to all animals. He can heal minor ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: High school

    Name- Jason Waters Age - 17 Gender- Male Grade- 11 Personality- Likes meeting new people, but isn't particularly good with crowds. He tends to be kind of arrogant, though it's ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midynn's Hope

    **I call a spot!**

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The new Bunny Kill

    **Could I just raise an idea? Maybe if anyone gets killed, they can make a new character, who isn't on the fox's list or anything, but who can help with ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    **Is it too late to rejoin? If not, I'll try to post something for Deacon tomorrow.**

    Jun 14, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Bunny Kill

    I vote B as well, same reasons as Ray, more or less.

    Jun 14, 2009


Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.
— Groucho Marx