-
Re: High school
Jason I sighed a little as I watched Lee walking to her car, and knowing Anevie had disappeared somewhere inside. Well, it seemed that I was back where I'd started ...
Jun 25, 2009 -
Re: Morning Shadow
Antony Woodward - Morning Antony glanced at his twin sister as his phone began ringing, and then flipped it open. "Antony speaking." "Antony, thank god!" Came the response, "It's Alice, ...
Jun 25, 2009 -
Re: Floating Castles
**Hope this is okay, if anyone has a problem with this, let me know.** Name : Namason Title : Lord of Judgement Gender : Male Age they look : Mid-30s ...
Jun 23, 2009 -
Re: Floating Castles
**I'll call a spot for the God of judgement now, and post a profile tomorrow.**
Jun 22, 2009 -
Re: High school
Jason I was starting to relax a little, this was a lot easier for me than being inside would have been. I didn't do crowds, and talking to two people ...
Jun 22, 2009 -
Re: High school
**Double-posted by accident.**
Jun 22, 2009 -
Re: World's End
Kale Midway Kale's eyes narrowed ever so slightly at the tiny bolt of electricity that arced for a fraction of a second between Sin's fingers and the sprinklers, setting them ...
Jun 22, 2009 -
Re: Morning Shadow
Name: Antony Woodward Age: 20 Gender: Male Appearance: 6'3", with long, messy black hair. He has pale blue eyes, and somewhat pale skin. He wears a tan coloured coat over ...
Jun 21, 2009 -
Re: Hunted
Deacon His grip on the struggling Hinata loosened for a mere moment, and she jumped forward, screaming something in Japanese before clearly flinging herself mentally at Violet. The poor girl ...
Jun 21, 2009 -
Re: World's End
Kale "What's going on down here?" Kale asked someone softly, emerging from the stairs in the apartment block. "Someone just ticked off that crim's kid!" The person responded excitedly, "There's ...
Jun 21, 2009 -
Re: High school
Jason So far, I was not having a good time. My first year in town, knowing only one person through family, and I couldn't even find him at his own ...
Jun 21, 2009 -
Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~
Mitchell Mawson ~ Citizen ~ June 13th, 5:20 While many others he knew in his line of work enjoyed the challenge of surgery, or the thrill of having their hard ...
Jun 21, 2009 -
Re: High school
**Seriously, could someone bring me in? I've got no idea what to do.**
Jun 20, 2009 -
Re: Saving Face DT
I think it's possible, but unlikely.
Jun 20, 2009 -
Re: Saving Face DT
Alright, changed psychologist to psychiatrist/neurologist. Not a huge difference, I know, but I wanted Mitch's job and everything to mesh in with his power.
Jun 19, 2009
