User avatar

Billy

  • Archive Re: The Cell

    *Thanks SM* Tyler nodded at the detective's suggestion, it seemed like the best thing to do right now. He began to reach for is briefcase. "You won't be needing that ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dark Beginings

    Dakto raisd an eyebrow as Rain broke her bonds wih ease and addressed the elves, surveying the scene before him with a curiosity that somewhat matched that of the drake. ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Cell

    Name- Tyler Hamilton Age- 22 Appearance- Fairly tall, with pale skin and dark brown hair Occupation- Legal Student Bio- Goes to university in New York City. Had psychological counselling prior ...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dark Beginings

    Name: Dakto Taos Gender: Male Race: Stormlord Age: 507, appears 16 Appearance: Almost seven feet tall, average for his race, with shoulder length gold hair, blue-green eyes and extremely pale ...

    Dec 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    Mind if I join? I just finished reading it and thought I might try for a Desert character. And I agree with the idea of the Desert going crazy, it ...

    Dec 8, 2007
  • General Articles Re: The Misunderstood

    It's a very informative essay - it takes away all the common misconceptions of Satanism. It gets a bit too personal from time to time though, you seem to address ...

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: darkness

    I think she means angel.

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey, I'm Billy. I write just about anything - whatever's on my mind at the time.

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Revolution: Prologue

    Revolution: Prologue It had been an easy night for Jack Hester. He had arrived at the house only to find that the kids were all already asleep and the parents ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Ice Blue (title pending) Prologue: Shadows

    Great story, very mysterious. Just a couple of mistakes though: Twelve cloaked figures stood in a circle...the tallest figure stepped forward into the middle of the circle and the twelve ...

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Fair-Trade?

    Fantastic story. The way you opened was great, I like to see a story that gets right to the point. The level of description you used in this really brought ...

    Nov 24, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Little Wonders (chapters 2&3 posted, chapter 1 re-writte

    Nice work - it's well written, the characters make sense, and it's got the right level of description in it. Just a couple of typos: “No, I don’t think so. ...

    Nov 24, 2007


You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You’re moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You’ve just crossed over into… the Twilight Zone.
— Rod Serling