User avatar

Billy

  • Archive Re: The Treaty of Ten Systems

    Vidol Oratal "Your room, sir." Vidol stepped into the small room, narrowing his eyes as he gave it a cursory glance. The room had two beds, the second currently unoccupied. ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Treaty of Ten Systems

    15:07 Vidol Oratal watched the bottles sail through the air and connect with the back of the ship, all smashing against it. He smiled, Excellent, the ship is now blessed ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    I kicked myself, pissed as hell. You are NOT letting this one slip through your fingers, Bill , I thought. I jogged after her. "D'you mind if I have lunch ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Space Pockets

    Interesting story, I'd like to see where you go with this. and set in on the ivory coffee table. You mean it . wearing thick shades that covered their eyes ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: M-9

    It was good, I was just a little confused when you changed her name to Lona, and how her personality completely changed after the challenge. I'm with Gryphon there, it ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: are there many aussies on this site?

    Greetings from Sydney!

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    I picked up what appeared to be a diary, looking at it curiously. I turned it over, there was no name on it. I shrugged, I'd just hand it in ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Name: Billy Age: 16 Gender: Male Education: Just finished sophomore year (I think...) Family: Mum, Dad, younger brother and sister. Appearance: Short, but thick, brown hair, brown eyes, roughly 6'3", ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: Dark Beginnings DT

    How saving them from a group of the King's men, because I can't see them getting all the way through the labyrinth with only half the map, and even with ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dark Beginings

    Dakto sat down at the table with Tanis, sparing the Drake a suspicious glance before turning back to him. "There's something I don't quite trust about that girl." he muttered. ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: Dark Beginnings DT

    Seeing as the king's treasure is the only plot we have at the moment, why don't we put some kind of extremely powerful magic sword or something in there? Tavis ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Queen Human

    You've really got me thinking now. There were just a couple of things I wasn't sure about. And humans with lots of little letters after their names I'm guessing you ...

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Planet Hell Pt. 1

    I believe that in Family Guy, Peter's references to Meg as 'It' would be a joke implying that Meg's gender is uncertain.

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: M-9

    I like where this is going, I'll look forward to reading chapter two. Just a couple of mistakes in here though, I think they're mostly typos. Series M-9, where never ...

    Dec 27, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: ToTS Character Thread--Updated 12/21 with Character Races

    NAME: Vidol Oratal RACE: Diosu (Dusanir Hunter) AGE: 27 HEIGHT: 6'8" WEIGHT: 120 kg EYES: Blue HAIR: None PHYSIQUE: Lanky, with wiry muscle and dark gray, scaled skin. His scales ...

    Dec 23, 2007


You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.
— Joyce Meyer