User avatar

Billy

  • Fantasy Novels Re: "My Book" (preface)

    When I said more spacing I meant that you could break the third paragraph up into a couple of paragraphs, other than that the spacings good.

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    Tranquility followed a scientist into the environment chamber, a second one holding one of those sleeping gas devices as he walked behind him. The lead scientist turned to address him. ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: M-9

    This just keeps getting better and better. ^^ Getting out of the house, wasn’t a major problem either. You don't need a comma here. It is currently shoved in the ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Planet Hell Pt.2

    Can't wait to see what happens next. and I just got shot in the foot not to mention being you’re senior officer, so we stop You should have a comma ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: "My Book" (preface)

    First of all, you need more spacing. Start a new paragraph when you start a new idea, i.e. when you go from describing her attacker to talking about a dark ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy I raised my eyebrows a little, grinning. "Peanut butter fudge, eh? She'll be sorry she didn't share." "Uh-huh." "I'll go get a table then, which one's yours?" She pointed ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: M-9

    It's good to see she's returned to her rebelliousness. Night Mistress already picked up on the Rio thing, so I'll just go through the rest. “Hey, Kids how was the ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    Tranquility slept in his cell, the result of the gas being pumped into it. As he slept, a scientist wearing a gas mask ventured into the room, checking carefully to ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Order of the Archaeologist Prologue

    Interesting beginning, I'd like to see where you go with this. We’re in Mexico in a village that is a few miles away from a bog where a lone tower ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Treaty of Ten Systems

    Vidol Oratal Vidol snapped to attention, saluting the captain as he stepped out of his room. Even as he waited for the human's response, he appraised the captain, wondering what ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy My grin widened a fraction as she stuttered. See, I told you she liked me. I got my lunch and turned to her again. "Want me to grab a ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    **I'll go in for that fight, or for hunting down the escapees** Name: Tranquility Age: Appears 22, actually over 3000. Race: Forkrul Assail (Really long limbed, really tall people with ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    I turned around again, about to give the lunchroom another look over, when suddenly Alice was right behind me. I smiled, genuinely happy to see her. Just because she's willing ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Treaty of Ten Systems

    Vidol Oratal Even as he walked towards one of the human personnel he was stopped by another. "Sir? Could you please follow me? The Captain wishes to begin the briefing ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    I looked around the lunchroom, trying my best not to look worried. Just because she isn't here yet doesn't mean she's not gonna show. As if she wouldn't show up ...

    Jan 6, 2008


Sometimes poetry is inspired by the conversation entered into by reading other poems.
— John Barton