User avatar

Billy

  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy I blinked, surprised, before allowing myself a grin. Well, you've done it now, Bill. I stood up and began walking to my next class, still grinning. Same time tomorrow ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    With some effort, Tranquility managed to turn his head to the side, regarding the telepath, "He must be subdued - his presence invites discord. I do not wish to destroy ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    Tranquility's eyes narrowed, his body having expelled enough of the drug to return the Forkrul Assail's logic to him. "Monster? My kind only seek peace. The scientists granted it to ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    Tranquility pounded back at the dragon, simply trying to get away. He literally folded over on himself, rolling out from the dragon and springing back a few feet, his rage ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    The Assail smiled as the dragon changed back, still holding the snake. He thought for a moment at Asher's question. "I side with them because it seems right. My mind ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    Tranquility felt more of his bone shatter as he was smashed into the ground by the dragon. However fast they repaired themselves, it still hurt every time that happened. He ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy I laughed. How could you be so stupid, Bill? "That was mean, but I'll forgive you if you go to the dance with me." She grinned at me. "Sounds ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    Tranquility sighed softly, turning from the dragon to the more present threat of the lion. He lashed out suddenly with one hand, sending her sprawling across the room. "Cease your ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Andrienne and the Clockworker

    As Seraph said, you need to expand on this, give the reader an idea of what kind of person the character is, aside from 'a nobody'. The kind of book ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    Tranquility collapsed to the ground, before pulling himself once again upright and bending unnaturally around the lion's attacks, before grabbing her with both hands and tossing her through the air. ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    Tranquility looked from the dragon scaling the wall back to the lion snarling at him, before turning back to Trent. "I'm am not sure if you are to kill each ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    Tranquility's black eyes focused on the man with the mongoose on his arm. "I have been led to believe that you are to fight each other in a display of ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy I shook my head and smiled a little. "Come on, it can't really be that bad, I've known plenty of people like that. In fact, I don't know anyone ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy I frowned a little, concerned. "A freak among freaks? What makes you say that? You seem pretty normal to me." *All I've got >

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy I shrugged, trying to appear as casual as possible. You IDIOT! Why're you so goddamn nervous, it's not like you have to make her like you - she already ...

    Jan 9, 2008


It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind