User avatar

Billy

  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy "If you were taking something, of course I would mind, but-" I stopped, "Hang on..." "Yes?" she asked, clearly enjoying this. "What did you mean, leaving something?"

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy I raised my eyebrows, "Now you're just going out of your way to make me curious." She grinned, "You've got that right. Doesn't mean I'm gonna tell though." I ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy I was silent for a while, unable to think of anything to say. If I could, I would kick you for this, Bill. Say something, dammit! "So, what was ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy I smiled at her, "Yes you are - I can see you shivering." "Well, I don't actually feel cold." I sighed and slipped off my jacket, offering it to ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy "Yeah, same here - but not with Bella," I said. She giggled, "I should hope not!"

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (I've just started year 11 and I'm getting a lot of work so I'll only to be post in the afternoon - which, I think, is around midnight for you ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy "Come on, Jorin," I said, "There's bound to be at least one girl in here who'd want to dance with you." "Sure, sure." he muttered, "Law of Averages and ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    (I feel like I'm *meant* to be doing something but don't know what it is - is there anything I'm supposed to do?)

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Treaty of Ten Systems

    **I'm not actually sure how to play this kind of cheat, but I'll give it a whirl** Vidol glanced over at the Voider and smiled a little, "If you think ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Afterlife: Chapter 1

    The main problem I saw with this is that you opened in first person and then changed to third person straight away. You should keep the perspective the same throughout ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A Lone soul

    First of all, this needs to be spaced out more. You need more paragraphs and you need to leave a line between each one. Start a new paragraph when you ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy I blushed a little, still dizzy myself, "Wow, really?" "Yup." Good work Bill, never thought you had it in you! One final thing though: now what? I froze. That ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (I'm back from holidays, should be able to post more often now) I waited for the DJ to do his dedication, catching Alice's eye from across the floor and smiling ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    Vailin stopped, looking around. That damned archer had just disappeared on them. "Sir! Over here!" He turned and saw one of his soldiers pointing towards a clearing. They moved forward. ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (Damn - pressure much? XD I'll see what I can do)

    Jan 25, 2008


The most difficult thing in the world is to know how to do a thing and to watch somebody else doing it wrong, without comment.
— T. H. White