User avatar

Billy

  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy I put her down carefully, making sure I didn't drop her this time, "And I was having such fun, too." She grinned and leaned back against a tree, while ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy I stepped carefully, not wanting to either drop her or hurt my own ankle. "How far in are we going?" "So you are scared of the woods?" "Well, judging ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Treaty of Ten Systems

    Vidol mulled it over, the captain was clearly smarter than he had first believed, probably worthy of respect after all. Still, there were parts about this assignment that didn't quite ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy Come on man, time to start living on the wild side a bit more. I grinned, "The woods, huh? Well, I suppose it should be warmer there." "Mm-hmm, that's ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy I grinned, "Of course I have - who hasn't?" "Well, this'll just be like camping then." "But we don't have a tent!" "Who said anything about a tent - ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy I bent down a little so she could put her arm over my shoulder, "So, now where do we go?" "Back inside." I grinned, "We don't know where that ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Treaty of Ten Systems

    Vidol looked up, his mind working furiously. That's a beginner's trick. Cheat when you've got the cards, then trick 'em into thinking you're cheating again. Then again, this Voider's no ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy I stood up, brushing the snow off my sleeves. Good thing I was wearing the jacket. I smiled at her, "Well, I was meant to catch you. But I'm ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy I waited for her as she started climbing down, then, just a meter above me, she slipped. She let out a short scream, but I moved under her almost ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy I sighed and gave her a hand up into the tree, "Well, I still don't think this is a great idea, but I'll try to catch you if you ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy "What do you mean you're going to climb a tree?" "I'm going to climb a tree." "What about the snow on the tree? I mean, there's not much, but ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy I stopped again, "Well, that's going to be a problem." "Oh no, don't tell me..." "I was relying on you." "You were relying on me ?" "You've been here ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    Tranquility slipped onto the ship, moving towards the two speaking figures. "Might have hit his head and knocked himself unconscious, sir." "Well, if he his head on something, then there ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy I shook my head, "No, you wear it. You were cold when it wasn't snowing. Besides, I've been colder." "I've had it for a bit, it's your turn now." ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy A few snowflakes landed on me arm, and I shivered a little, "Yeah, but it's cold. Maybe we should go back inside." "No! It's nicer out here." I sighed ...

    Feb 2, 2008


It's easier to come up with new stories than it is to finish the ones you already have. I think every author would feel that way.
— Stephanie Meyer