User avatar

Billy

  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    **I'm going to skip forward a bit if that's alright with you guys. If not, just go ahead with beating the army and come back to this later.** Orain I ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Name: Richard Age: 28 Race: Human Gender: Male Appearance: Brown hair, green eyes, hooded cloak. Personality: Protective and loyal, but he can also be fairly arrogant. He tries to do ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    **Sorry, I thought I was meant to do that when there was a fight >

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dark Star

    Taren The hawk swooped low over the pair of foxes and landed on a branch a little distance from them. They looked at him, both crouching and ready to pounce, ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    Orain and Thyme I spun, narrowly dodging Thyme's burst before countering with one of my own. I grinned, "The difference between you and I, Thyme, is that you were always ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dark Star

    ***Anyone mind if I'm not a cat?*** Name: Taren Species: Hawk Appearance: Traits: He is somewhat arrogant, and tends to think of himself as being better than anything that can't ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    Orain I hit one of the guards in the chest with my staff, looking over the compound quickly. I focused on a small group of figures, There you are. My ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Until the End

    ***Same as Bella - will post a profile when I get a chance. Can I have TN's girl?***

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    Orain - Bad I stood apart from the rabble that attacked the walls of the fort - at this rate, they could only win if they sacrificed the majority of ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Abarith: Seekers of the Arcane Throne (Prologue)

    I like the idea of magic being uncontrollable, it's much more believable than the typical version where everything goes to plan because the user said something and waved their hands. ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy Bella nodded knowingly, "Uh-huh. 'Sleeping' in the woods." "We really were!" "I'm sure." Bella muttered, clearly enjoying the effect it was having on her friend. Vengeance for waking her ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Letter

    Thanks for the critiques, I tried to cut down on the adverbs and wordiness. Sorry about the thoughts not being in italics, I forgot that it doesn't go from Word ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Letter

    ***Prologue to a story I thought of in school, tell me what you think.*** The Letter There was a letter, and it was on his desk. Harry didn’t know what ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy I grinned a little, "You keep your bandage on your bookshelf?" "Of course, is there a problem with that?" She asked, looking back at me. "No, no. It just ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Name: William McCone Race: Human Age: 20 Team: None (for now) Background: Had his first encounter with a vampire at the age of thirteen, and tried to convince everyone he ...

    Feb 15, 2008


The best speculative fiction peels your mind and shows you the familiar from a direction you have not looked in before
— Neil Gaiman