User avatar

Billy

  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Richard "You're the one the mage is looking for!" I looked past the avian at the girl, who looked very frightened. Mages hunting someone who seems harmless? I definitely don't ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Rings: Beauty's Heart

    (Just thought I'd try to bring myself back in) Isinaar I walked my horse through the gates, just in time to see the king's standard bearer step out of the ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    **Oops, I'll try not to let that happen again** Richard "I've seen stranger things than people hiding their wings, ans since he is your cousin, I simply assumed that it ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (Sorry, I haven't been able to think of anything)

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Richard The avian seemed to be worried about something, changing his expression quickly and without any apparent reason, before turning back to the girl, "Caspan, the avian that was with ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy "Um, Alice, we haven't had breakfast yet either." Bella gave her an incredulous look, "What?" "Well," Alice said, giving me a half-hearted glare, "We slept in the snow last ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    Orain The guard snorted at me, "If you honestly think that I'm going to be dumb enough to speak to you, you've got know clue about how real guards work. ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Rings: Beauty's Heart

    Isinaar I pulled my horse up within sight of Edoras, in time to see a small, sour-looking man go riding out through the main gates and into the distance, towards ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Richard I remained a little apart from the group, not having been around this many people at one time for a while. He looked over all of them, putting names ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (Ah! Don't bite me!) Billy I grinned, "Most things do." Alice switched the hot plate on, taking out a packet of the soup, "Yeah, but this tastes like real food." ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Richard I crept forward, staying in the shadows and nocking an arrow to my bow as I listened to their conversation. "...Corrie for short. And you three are?" "I'm Caspan, ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    Orain I gritted my teeth as the two of them left me. Compassion? Compassion is for the weak. Compassion gives your enemy a chance to come back, I thought, already ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Rings: Beauty's Heart

    Name: Isinaar Gender: Male Age: 30 Race: Human Description: Personality: Mysterious and quiet, but helpful when required and friendly in his own way. Background: Grew up with his father in ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    ***Can someone bring me in? I don't know what to do >.>***

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Billy "Fair enough," I said, "Speaking of pillows, though, I'm sure mine's missing me. I should probably be getting back to it now." "Aww, but you haven't had a chance ...

    Feb 21, 2008


Writing is like love: the real thing is a lot less romantic
— dragonfphoenix