User avatar

Billy

  • Archive Re: Time

    Name: Jack Pittman Age: 23 Date of Birth: June 15th, 1985 Appearance: 6'2, lanky and athletic with short, messy brown hair and blue eyes. Personal History: Discovered his ability at ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A lone soul Chapter two

    Maybe it would be better to separate this into two parts, just for posting purposes, because having to review something that long can scare people off. Just have it as ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Banished

    Day 1. 8:43am. Josh. Josh leaned against a wall, trying to stop himself from coughing so he could listen properly. A reinforced building? He remembered his teacher mentioning something like ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Richard I took a couple of steps back, notching an arrow to my bow and drawing the string back, but not firing at anyone. I looked around carefully, hoping I ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Rings: Beauty's Heart

    Isinaar I kicked my horse forward, pulling my sword out and testing its weight in my hand for a second, before focusing on one of the warg riders. I pushed ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    Beusus I ran ahead of Nalathia, smiling a little. I could hear her calling behind me, knowing that my silence was annoying her, but not really worried. There was no ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    Name: Beusus Age: 25 Race: Human Gender: Male Class: Assassin Appearance: Black hair and dark brown eyes. Personality: While he can be friendly, he is often bitter and cynical. He ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Banished

    Day 1. 8:42. Josh "Hey man, wake up!" Josh broke into a fit of coughing, sitting up and turning to spit a little dust out of his mouth. He looked ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Richard The mages are here? If they can track the girl that fast and spot Arabella that easily, we're in for some trouble, to say the least. "I'm up for ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: One to Midnight Chapter Two

    First of all, I like your idea, I'm wondering how you're going to involve your main character though, seeing as he's in Alaska. Secondly, you need to put a line ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Prodigies

    Name : Harry Solomon Age : 15 Gender : Male Appearance : 5'9", skinny with a hawk-like face and piercing blue eyes, with longish black hair. He is quite pale ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Banished

    Day 1. 8:37. Josh Josh felt himself get pulled against the wall, the busker reacting faster than him. He began to lean towards the edge of the glass, his curiosity ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Banished

    Day 1. 8:35. Josh Josh listened carefully, making his way toward the sound of the guitar and tapping out the song's beat on his sax case. He found himself standing ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Banished

    Full Name: Joshua Ives Gender: Male Age: 18 Birthplace: Sydney, Australia Occupation: Student Eyes: Green Hair: Dark brown Height: 5'11" Weight: 170 lbs. Social Class: Middle Appearance: Joshua tends

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    **Thought I'd step back into this** Tranquility didn't need to sleep, so he decided to just stand guard while the others slept. He crouched to one side of the stairs, ...

    Mar 3, 2008


A wizard is never late. Nor is he early; he arrives precisely when he means to.
— Gandalf