User avatar

Billy

  • Archive Re: Troy: After the Fall

    **Well, looks like I'm back right about on time** Deltax: Deltax looked at the girl for a moment, acknowledging her presence with a curt nod. He heard the clinking of ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Fantasy

    *I'm going to be away for the next few days, could someone keep my guy alive?* Saet Saet shook her hand, "Nice to meet you, Missy. I'm Saet. Need someone ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Troy: After the Fall

    Ah, alright then, thanks. I'm going to be gone for a few days as well, so could someone keep my character alive?

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Fantasy

    Saet grinned a little to himself - it had been a long time since he'd last seen an angel. He dropped out of his tree and called out to her, ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Troy: After the Fall

    Deltax's eyes followed the archers as they retreated again, apparently oblivious to his presence. The girl had escaped, some consolation, Another loss for Troy, however small, is another victory for ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Troy: After the Fall

    Deltax stood at the now broken gates of Troy, his eyes searching the ruined city for any sign of life. The rumours that its former inhabitants were returning to try ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Troy: After the Fall

    Great! I wanted to play Achilles' son, but I thought it might be a little...I dunno, arrogant or something. Name: Deltax Age: 18 Nationality: Greek - Myrmidon Appearance: Tall, with ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (Oops, sorry. I think I'll skip forward a bit from last time, are we doing the shooter thing now or what?) Billy I sat down in the cafeteria, starting on ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    (I'll make a guy tomorrow)

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Crossbar Ranch

    *Can I still join? I'll make a character tomorrow if I can.*

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Fantasy

    Name: Saet Age: 17 side: Good race: Angel Picture: Him but wearing plainer clothes. Other:Up for love.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Jason Jason smiled as Keri ran over to him. He always liked talking to her, it seemed to put him in a better mood than anything else could. "Lately, no. ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Jason Jason stepped out of the bar, arching his back a little to loosen himself up, his eyes fixing on the clouded night sky. He leaned against the wall, his ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Name: Jason Gray Age: 19 Race: Werewolf Apperance: Tall and athletic, short black hair, green eyes, slightly tanned skin. Generally wears a white shirt and blue jeans. History: Born into ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Time

    **If they stop time, can the others still go?** Jack Jack sat on a bench in Central Park, fingers pressed against his head in an attempt to rid himself of ...

    Mar 30, 2008


Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.