User avatar

Billy

  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Sorry, I edited it.

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Name: Ciru Age: 23 Gender: Male Creature: Human Rank(if Dragon Rider): Command Sergeant Major Hair: White Eyes: Green Any other noticable features (scars, cut off fingers, mowhawk Shocked , etc.): ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Troy: After the Fall

    *Could you not control him so much? It's fine this time, but just for future reference* Deltax sighed a little to himself - this was not even close to how ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Troy: After the Fall

    Woah, you were gone a while alright. None of us really knew what to do.

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sky Storm

    Howell Having made a few adjustments to his wings, scowling the entire time at the unwieldy, but necessary device, Howell slid his pack back on and began making his way ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: A solider's song

    *I can't follow this, I think I'm going to have to pull out*

    May 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: A solider's song

    *I'm going to assume for now that all the girls are pretending to be men - the army wouldn't have let them in otherwise, although it did happen from time ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sky Storm

    Howell Howell watched the others leaping into the air, or in Tanner's case, onto her cat. He hesitated for a second, indecision flooding him for a moment. The wings couldn't ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: A solider's song

    Name- Dylan MacKenzie Nationality- Irish Age- 19 Appearance- Tall and skinny, blond hair and blue eyes. Personality- Friendly and somewhat happy-go-lucky, with a manic streak to him. He's a compulsive

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sky Storm

    Howell Howell relaxed a little - they weren't looking for him then. Nevertheless, his eyes flickered for a moment over the rebels he'd spoken with earlier. What if they'd been ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    Chris He watched her go, contemplating whether or not to go after her. He decided it would probably be best just to give her some air, the last thing she ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    Chris He nodded, "Fair enough. I'll come and get you if you're needed. Until then, just take it easy, alright?" You're being too easy on her. Sooner or later someone ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    Chris He raised one eyebrow, "It's good to see that you'd want to get back to work so soon, but if you're not feeling up to it, that's fine too. ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sky Storm

    Howell He opened the doors of the inn and stepped inside, completely unsuspecting. A moment later he heard a soft click as a gun was placed to the side of ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    **Sorry it's taken me so long to post, my last few days have been really busy** Chris Chris stopped in the door of his room, folding his arms and smiling ...

    May 16, 2008


When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
— Abraham Heschel