User avatar

Billy

  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    *Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I'm trying to post daily though.* Ciru Otraol dropped down to where the camp had been, having turned Bella over to a patrol to be ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Prologue

    Well, this kept my attention the whole way through. I like it, you've got me wanting to know about what happened to Lance's father and the others he mentioned, as ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Chase I left the tent just in time to see a Rogue stitching her arm back on, Dent looking like he was about to fight one of the new kids. ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Chase I closed my eyes a little as soon as she was out of sight. Tonight. Not likely, all things considered. Sure, she thought I was brave for standing up ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Chase I shrugged, "I reckon you could handle it. Probably better than I could right now, actually. After all, Rusty only lets me have the bare minimum to live. You'd ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Ciru Ciru frowned, seeing a single dragon approaching him and Otraol quickly. It couldn't be a Saviour patrol, they'd have sent more than one. Otraol slowed, the other dragon appearing ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Chase He grinned, "So..." he began, a little nervously as he tried not to recall any time he'd seen her in costume, "If you hate all that, why do you ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Ciru The order was passed quickly through the ranks, Ciru immediately calling the lieutenants and captains together to coordinate the movement. By the time Ianeil was sitting down with their ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    **Sorry I haven't posted in a while, couldn't really think of anything** Chris Chris walked out onto the deck in time to see Tim storming away from Velna, blushing furiously. ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Chase Rusty was still asleep? Not surprising, but it was a relief nonetheless. If he had been up and looking for me at this hour, I'd really have had something ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Ciru The five dragons descended to the camp. It hadn't been far, only a short flight from the city. As they touched down, Ciru's eyes widened slightly with realisation of ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kingdom of Rain

    Name: Damien Marsh Age: 20 Description of appearance: Medium tall and athletic, with short black hair and bright green eyes. Fighting status: Damien fights as a duelist, and can handle ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    (The boy was Azrayel, sorry about that) Ciru He flashed the general a quick grin, his scars twisting a little with it, before Otraol swooped down to pick him up. ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Chase I stepped out of my tent and glanced around, yawning a little. I saw Cowboy adjusting his hat, and Dent looking a little beat up. One of the new ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter Two : The Witch Hunter's Town

    Alright, looks like Light_Devil already got most of the mistakes. I'll just go through the rest now. But before that, let me just say that I've read what you've put ...

    Jun 9, 2008


Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.
— Corrie Ten Boom