-
Re: Dragon Riders
**Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I couldn't think of anything to go with what everyone else had put** Ciru A pair of Dark Knights had come to collect ...
Jun 21, 2008 -
Re: The Circus
*Hey, is Rusty alive or dead? It just seemed a bit uncertain.* Chase I stood, trying to stop myself from shaking. Apparently Adeline was in the same state as me ...
Jun 21, 2008 -
Re: Kingdom of Rain
Damien Marsh He hadn't been waiting long when he heard people moving around in the street behind him. He forced himself not to attempt some kind of concealing spell - ...
Jun 21, 2008 -
Re: Kingdom of Rain
Damien Marsh Another night spent weaving through the streets of the city proper. Another night spent trying to see how this place could ever yield something that would benefit his ...
Jun 19, 2008 -
Re: Treasure
*Don't worry, there's not a whole lot I can think of either* Chris He smiled, finally she'd conceded some small victory to him, "That's right, I suppose. But at the ...
Jun 19, 2008 -
Re: The Circus
Chase I reached the tent only moments after Adeline, but she was already stumbling out, coughing. It took me a moment to realise it, but it wasn't just from smoke, ...
Jun 19, 2008 -
Re: Street Teens
I think you could definitely do something with this, and it's looking pretty good so far. an unwanted teen of 19 years, When you're writing, it's generally more proper to ...
Jun 18, 2008 -
Re: The Circus
Chase "You watched," said Adeline, sounding a little surprised. I smiled, "Yeah, it helped a whole lot that you convinced Rusty to let you go without makeup tonight." She looked ...
Jun 18, 2008 -
Re: The Circus
Chase I arrived in the big top late, as always. Whatever Rusty had wanted me to help with was, no doubt, already done. I looked around. There were less people ...
Jun 17, 2008 -
Re: Dragon Riders
Ciru It wasn't long before Ciru awoke, Otraol still sleeping. It unnerved him - it wasn't like either of them to simply drift off on watch, especially at the same ...
Jun 17, 2008 -
Re: Treasure
Chris Chris crouched down a little so he could look into her eyes, his own eyes betraying his feelings somewhat, but he wouldn't just let her put herself down like ...
Jun 17, 2008 -
Re: Dragon Riders
Ciru "More than likely, the king will trust her enough to post her out here with us." Ciru nodded, "Sir, if you wish, I could keep an eye on her. ...
Jun 16, 2008 -
Re: The Circus
Chase I wrote only my name in the dust, tracing the words "Chase Harris" in the dust. I paused for a moment, considering writing more. But I didn't want to ...
Jun 16, 2008 -
Re: Chapter Three : The Witches, The Gifts, And The Staffs
Again, I liked this. I didn't expect them to have to use their wish that soon, and no doubt they'll regret using it for the staffs sooner or later, but ...
Jun 15, 2008 -
Re: Treasure
Chris The bosun raised one eyebrow, not quite believing her. He'd let it go though, after all, he had his own secrets, "Alright then. I guess he's like that often ...
Jun 15, 2008
