User avatar

Billy

  • Archive Re: Unleashed

    I don't think the plot-line is going to incorporate every single story completely. I think it'll just be more of a 'take your favourite characters and save the world' type ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter Five:Future Meeting, A Power Switch, and A Cold Cave

    Sorry it took me so long to get around to this. I've just got a question, why is this chapter called 'Peaceful Oddity'? Don't get me wrong, I love the ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Unleashed

    Name -- Fiddler (Also called Strings) Age -- Early twenties Race -- Human/Falari Book/Movie -- Gardens of the Moon, Deadhouse Gates, House of Chains, The Bonehunters, Reaper's Gale Appearance -- ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Helio

    *Well, since Lily's gone, assume I just said Dahlia instead of Delia in my post.*

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    Jason After a while, I grinned to myself and shook my head. This was some joke on the behalf of the veteran, and I'd fallen for it hook, line and ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Ciru He hesitated for a moment, unsure of whether to try to help Ianeil. But the orders stood, he needed to get the army under control. Ciru scowled as he ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Name: Blair Woodward Age: 20 Appearance: Tall and thing, with wavy brown hair and brown eyes. His skin is pale, but not to the extent of a vampire's. His hair ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    *I reckon my character would make more sense having played the game for a while. I won't have him be a pro, though** Jason He glanced around the Origin Point. ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    *When you said the different worlds existed side by side, did you mean that a character from one can just as easily jump into the next, or are there crossover ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Ciru We seem to be constantly moving camp now, Ciru. It's as if we're nothing but an enormous patrol. The Dark Knight glanced over at Otraol, Granted, we have had ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Helio

    Simon Like many of the other passengers being taken around the island, I pretended to be disbelieving of all the fantastical things our guide was speaking of. A part of ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Chase I broke the kiss for a moment to watch Rogue go. I knew why she couldn't stand us being together, after all, she did think of us as one ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter Four : The Village with a Mystery

    You're really building up a sense of how important the sisters are, I can't wait to find out what the prophecy entails, and why they need to give up their ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Helio

    *Would the timeframe be around eighteenth or nineteenth century? Because that's during the time when America was being settled and such* NAME: Simon Chambers GENDER: Male AGE: 19 RACE: Newcomer ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Chase I could see Rogue starting to lapse back into one of her visions, and turned back to Adeline, "I know it seems stupid, but Rogue has...I dunno, I guess ...

    Jun 22, 2008


If you don't know where you're going, any road'll take you there.
— George Harrison