User avatar

Billy

  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    Jason He walked out into the field just in time to hear the new girl threatening Tom. He took a step back immediately, reaching for his sword. Of course, it ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Unleashed

    Fiddler I looked around. Most of the people there seemed to be as disoriented as I felt, and no one here had been present at the foul-up in my world. ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    Chris He could hear the emotion in her voice, and thought it was fear. But fear of what? Her feelings? His feelings? Just him? The possibility of her being absolutely ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Ciru A thought occurs, Ciru. The Dark Knight looked down at his dragon, What is it now? Earlier, when we were discussing Hanik, and I called him insane. You didn't ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Helio

    Simon My eyes widened a touch. Perhaps this island wasn't meant for humankind...But no. All things could be tamed, even this island. After all, this monster she spoke of. It ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Unleashed

    Woops, looks like I missed the whole 'no fantasy characters' thing. >< Well, in any case, Fiddler's world is kinda renaissance-ish, so I'll leave him as he is in the ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    Jason He glared at Fayne's back as he left. Whether or not he intended to hurt the Drow, Jason had taken an immediate dislike to him, as had a few ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Ciru Lieutenant Colonel? It was a rank he'd been avoiding for some time, but with the war brewing and all, he had a feeling he wouldn't just be sitting behind ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    Chris His expression softened. He couldn't believe he was begging a hostage to look him in the eye, just so he could tell if she had any feelings for him. ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Unleashed

    **That makes sense, Maybe, the books are really hard to find. But his world is completely different to ours geography-wise, although the bolt of lightning seems to do the trick.** ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Unleashed

    **With everything being unleashed, I know it works with most of the characters already, but how are Jack Sparrow and Fiddler going to get in?** Fiddler I set my knife ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    Jason He was confused, to say the least. A player who was a Drow? And a friend of the Drow who didn't seem able to decide whose side he was ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Ciru He shook his head, unable to comprehend it. A spy? In all probability it was Bella or Haven, but neither of them knew where the camp had been moved ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    Jason His eyes narrowed on the Drow. He wasn't who Jason had been looking for, but a monster would do just fine. He needed to kill something. Of course, weapons ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Helio

    Simon I shrugged a little, "Yeah, I guess I did. Personally, I sometimes wish I'd lived in Australia. I mean, they've been everywhere there there is to go, except so ...

    Jun 30, 2008


seeing this tag and going "oh what's this? :)" then getting slapped in the face with shady's good grammar is the worst thing that's ever happened to me
— SilverNight