User avatar

Billy

  • Archive Re: Forgotten Truths

    Kabeth: Kabeth dropped the hood back on his cloak, making it clear to the watchmen that he had no interest in hiding his identity. The people of Balior were jumpy ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    **Sure, unless Amber's character had dibs on him already** Blair: It seemed clear to him that Maria had no idea she was a vampire, and he was unable to keep ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elder Scrolls

    Name: Arkad Race: Nord Gender: Male Birthsign: The Tower Skills: (choose 7): Block, Heavy Armour, Blade, Restoration, Athletics, Armourer, Hand to Hand Atributes: (choose 2): Endurance, Strength Steal

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Forgotten Truths

    Name- Kabeth Age- 20 Race- Human Appearance- Country- Niro Personality- He is possessed by a strong wanderlust, having travelled through all of the countries. But he loves the woods of ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Blair His eyes never left the vampire as he jumped from branch to branch on his way down, his mind racing. This has to be the one who killed her. ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    **I'm a bit confused. Did Blair and Maria just get captured? Because one second, they were talking in a tree, and the next (if it was them) they were inside ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Nerad The captain's eyes swept past Ciru, focusing in on something behind him. Kaniy looked up as well as the three Dark Knights looked on the descending dragons. Nerad turned ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    Chris He shrugged, "I'm fine Velna. I just need some time to think at the moment." He glanced over at Tim, slightly annoyed that the boy had chosen this moment ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    **I'm back, for the record. So when everyone else gets back, I'll start posting again.**

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Troy: After the Fall

    **It's not dead, I was waiting for you to post, and you happened to post about an hour after I went away for the week :P** Deltax "Bloodlines and Revenge." ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Name: Nerad Age: Looks 27 Gender: Male Creature: Elf Rank(if Dragon Rider): Captain Hair: White Eyes: Pale blue. Any other noticable features (scars, cut off fingers, mowhawk, etc.): Nothing. Power: ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    **Sorry I hadn't posted sooner, I was away. This might be a little long.** Blair Woodward He crouched low to the forest floor, leaves whispering around him a little. He ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Unleashed

    **I'm going to be gone from tomorrow till the eleventh, so could someone keep Fiddler and Blonsky alive?** Fiddler "It's a fiddle," I explained, "I never got a chance to ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    **I'm going to be gone for a week from tomorrow till the eleventh, and I don't know if I'll have internet, so could someone keep my character alive?** Jason He ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    **I'm going to be away from tomorrow to the eleventh, so could someone keep Ciru alive?** Ciru It was around an hour later, and the message still hadn't been taken ...

    Jul 3, 2008


"Peace sells, but who's buying?"
— Megadeth