User avatar

BigBadBear

  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoisms!

    [quote]The last thing Tom saw was the freak jumping out of the window.[/url] Haha. It made me laugh, considering this is taking place on the top of a three story ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    Double posting FTW. 9,274 *sigh* I'm done for tonight. Gee, I've written like... 7k today. -Jared

    Nov 3, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    7,983. Cat-sama, Jabber, Holly and I are having Word Wars like crazy. -Jared

    Nov 3, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    7029 -Jared PS: yay!!!!

    Nov 3, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your first NaNoWriMo sentence!

    myfriendsavamp >> I really like that one! Cal >> Sweet, as always. Haha. Thanks for the compliment. Manties >> OMG LET ME READ YOUR NANO. Mesh >> Probably one of ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    5,679!! I'm so happy! I love Word Wars! -Jared PS: I stole them for Cal's NaNo Icon thingy. You can find it in Photo & Art forum.

    Nov 3, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    Awwh, you can make it, Matt! I believe in you! -Jared

    Nov 2, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your first NaNoWriMo sentence!

    Post your first NaNo sentence! This was a fun topic last year. She should have taken the detour. I really like mine. Of course, the story doesn't give that sentence ...

    Nov 2, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoisms!

    They were quickly approaching the huge multi-million dollar lodge. Clarice could make out its large stature . This speaks for my novel's epic lameness. A large, black truck filled up ...

    Nov 2, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    3058. :( -Jared

    Nov 2, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    Holy cow. I can't imagine how you could be at 6k already. 3,015. Doing pretty well. I'm 1k above what I need to be. I hope I reach 5k by ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    2,266! I'm at a really hard spot to write. All my characters are doing is chatting, and leaves me no room for description. >.< -Jared

    Nov 1, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    *dances* 1,718!!! I'll definatelly reach 2k by the end of today. Gosh, who knew that 1,000 words took that long to write? Sheesh. -Jared

    Nov 1, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    Way to go, everyone! I still have another 25 minutes of torture to suffer through until I can write. -Jared

    Nov 1, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    No, cheating would be this pointless thing just for words. Someone, last year, wrote something like this: "So, student, for your next assignment, I want you to count to 10 ...

    Oct 31, 2008


On some days, my will to write disappears faster than a donut at a police station.
— Arcticus