User avatar

BigBadBear

  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "Sometimes I wonder if there even is a God, ever since I have been abused." -Mary "Mary, you know I have tried to talk your father out of it." -Christian ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo 2007 about?

    Title: Midnight Darkness Genre: Horror/Action Adventure Synopsis: Landon Maxfield grew up learning to fear werewolves. When he discovers that his English teacher is a werewolf, Landon is thrust into t

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Maximum Ride

    How can there be a fourth one, if Max has already saved the world? Isn't that what Jeb said she was designed for? Hm..I don't like the idea of a ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Maximum Ride

    I don't think there is going to be a fourth one. It said on the cover that it was the end. What was so depressing about the 3rd one? I ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Maximum Ride

    Okay, I have finished the whole series of Maximum Ride and I just absolutely loved it! I mean, how could you not? I just love how Max is so clever ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    Hey! I didn't cry, but I seriously thought about it. When Harry walked into the forest..with his parents, Serious..and all of them..oh gosh...it's sad. But I kinda had a suspicion ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: My NaNoWriMo

    hey! This is my first time doing Nano...partly because I have only just heard of it, and I decided, hey, I will do this. I will take this challenge and ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo...what?

    Hey! I am new here and I have been reading through all of this Nano stuff... what the heck does it mean? I mean what is the point? It seems ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Tandem Writing

    I will do it!!!!!!! I love that kind of writing! Just tell me when and where!

    Oct 8, 2007


What about the chicken, Jack?
— David Letterman