User avatar

BigBadBear

  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Huh. Interesting. It would be something that I would pick up. It depends though, because if it were fantasy, I would put it right back, but if si-fi, I would ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Beat That Word Count!

    23,800. I'm gonna beat Razor's by the end of the day! Yeah! ...5k to go!

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Personalities- Quiz

    (Payton Doug, Landon's English Teacher) 1. 10 1/2 2. He is white, but not albino. 3. Payton would fight, because he is a werewolf, but is a good werewolf, if ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Personalities- Quiz

    (Landon Maxfield Male) 1. Landon gets really big claustrophobic attacks, and has panic attacks. 2. He dresses like a normal teenager, but at Fort Wolfgang - black T-shirt, jeans. 3. ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    21k! Yes! Finally! That took me forever!

    Nov 12, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    Sam! We are almost tied! I have 17,312! Yay! I forced myself to write a half an hour, and I wrote 2k! Yes! I will finish before you, Suzanne...just wait ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    What's a writing sprint? Sounds fun! I'll get more words that way! Anyway, I'm at 15,132! Yay! I am at the quarter mark...or am I? I don't care. Anyway, my ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    14 and something thousand! Yay me!

    Nov 5, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: This Is Going Better Than I Thought

    Well, I love my characters more than anything else in the world! I don't know how I could have made them up on my own...well anyway: I am ahead on ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    12,312. Man, the words are very very slowly climbing! Anyone have day four blues? Suzanne and Snoik...wtf? BBB Stop writing so I can catch up! lol

    Nov 5, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    11536! Yay! 31 pages in total! Yay me! BBB

    Nov 4, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    Yes! Finally! 10,436! Yay! I made my goal! Now I have to hit 15k by tonight! Uh oh.. better get typing! This is so much fun!

    Nov 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    How about this? This is right before Landon gets bitten by Payton and transforms into a werewolf: I was terrified out of my mind! My worst fear, the very monster ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Blues

    Talk about stress! lol I think I will have a nervous breakdown! Ugh! Well, I kept waking up in the middle of the night wondering if everyone else's word counts ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    9,030! Man, I am going slow! I got to 8k in two days.. now I am typing like a turtle! lol Hey, if you guys could, could you please read ...

    Nov 3, 2007


Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger