User avatar

Bickazer

  • Writers Corner Re: Stuck on making realistic Charecters

    What I do is basically think about what I would do in the situation. Okay, I'm sorry, that's not very helpful--if you follow this ad verbatim all your characters will ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A popular, active cheerleader--basically good-natured but ditzy and airheaded. Jill Edwards

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Zenith Cycle: Zenith--Chapter Two Part I

    personally like to focus on the "Big Picture" and the "Idea". Perhaps Zan prefers characterization and enjoys watching characters interact. I enjoy watching characters interact as well, but only if ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hey, my name's Orson, and I'm probably a thousand times smarter than you. Just thought I'd like to get that out of the way. Now, any questions?

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    This time around, it's not everyone. Because there's too many. "Well, I wouldn't do anything particularly...mushy...I mean...I'm not really...that kind of guy. No, no, this isn't going the way I--damn

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Zenith Cycle: Zenith--Chapter Two Part I

    Doesn't matter if it's late--I welcome all reviews. :D (though I'd like to start getting critiques from a more diverse set of offense but seems like the same two people ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Insert a really long and officious sounding name here

    What an inopportune time for you to respond, because I've shelved this idea for now. ~_^ In favor of The Zenith Cycle. Which means I should probably create one of ...

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    5/10 It's not my cup of tea first of all, and second some aspects just sound cheesy. Like the "plant monsters"...uh...O_o The "new radiation" idea sounds corny too. I hope ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Going Back

    This is well-written, and I didn't notice any major grammar/spelling errors, but... You're right; this is basically an info-dump. While I understand it's necessary to introduce these characters, is it

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Curseworker Juan

    Thanks for the critique. :) (note I have no idea if you did this after reading my PM or before, so...if you haven't, the end part of the PM will ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Floyteress

    Er, first of all--you are aware there's a rule on this site that you need to critique two works before you post your own work? If you do that, there's ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Plushoriam: Chapter 1 (Revised edition- third time lucky)

    3) What do you mean the whole Plush concept doesn't work? Maybe I should have mention that these are magical plush dolls that can walk and make noise in some ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Plushoriam: Chapter 1 (Revised edition- third time lucky)

    Well. Um...first of all... I honestly do not mean to be harsh, but to be frank, I don't think this would work very well as a novel. Really, I don't ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Fonts

    I use TNR now, but started getting sick of it a while ago and began experimenting with fonts. I've gone back to TNR now, though. Though I (used to) do ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Zenith Cycle: Zenith--Chapter One

    Whaat? I'm sure there's more to tear apart than that. >_> Well...this first chapter is actually my favorite one so far. The other ones I've written so far (the second ...

    Sep 13, 2008


Gravity was a mistake.
— Till Nowak