User avatar

Bickazer

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Victim Number Eight

    Thanks so much for the review. ^^ But first of all-- *you only need one hyphen, not two This "-" is called a dash. Two of them put together is ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Seven minutes

    Okay, here goes-- ------------- I held her ribbon in my hands, and turned my eyes to the sky. The clouds hung low and gray and stormy; the grass in the ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Eighteen)

    Sorry for the late review. My life got consumed by studying and so on...:( But I'm here now! So... First of all--awesome ending. You really seem to be building up ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A kind of shy, conscientious Russian boy, pale-haired, possibly very sickly. His heart is in the right place but he's kind of weak-willed. Probably upper-class. Enrique "Quique" de Leon

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    This time, I'll take characters from the Juaniverse (ack, that was lame). "No one in particular. Thou shalt not kill and so on, and besides, my job stresses detachment. I ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Zenith Cycle: Zenith--Chapter Two Part I

    Well...here's the rest of chapter two. Sorry for not posting sooner. I was busy pretending to study for the PSAT. Ah, so much subversion. Here it goes-- “Quid pro quo, ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Who sings in the shower? That's just--ugh. Uck. I don't want anything to do with you, dammit." ~Louis "I'm sorry, I don't sing in the shower. That's a rather odd ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "Three...yeah *winces* Three's a crowd. I say anything above one is a crowd, though." ~Louis "That's nonsense, Orson. You put up with me just fine." ~Peter "Really? Since when? ~Louis ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    An adventurous woman, maybe with a background in intelligence (you know, as a secret agent) who's since left and has started a business of her own. And by "business", I ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Victim Number Eight

    Well, I wasn't sure whether to put this in "Romance" or "Other Fiction"...romance is a key component of this story, but I'm not sure how much of a love story ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 1. This is based on me-only funnier + more exciting!

    La la~! I felt guilty about not reviewing any of your stuff after you've given so many helpful reviews to Zenith, so...here I am! Great story, I loved it. Which ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Is it enough to hope?

    This is for the Creative Communications writing contest, in which I have the potential to get published and earn a lot of money. This is my first time doing it, ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Heart Stabbed Blade Chapter 1: Her (edit)

    Yeesss...this is better than the first draft, and I can definitely appreciate how hard you've worked--particularly if you've been editing this for a month. An excellent sense of commitment there. ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Heart Stabbed Blade Chapter 1: Her (edit)

    Okay, here's the rest of the review. I'll try to be less nitpicky than before, but...I doubt I'll be able to. Sorry if I'm neurotic! >_> Bring. Huh? What's this ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Heart Stabbed Blade Chapter 1: Her (edit)

    Like I said, line by line. :D I may not get through all this today, though--understand I'm rather busy (and need to get cracking on studying for the P-sat). So...here ...

    Sep 19, 2008


Irrigation of the land with seawater desalinated by fusion power is ancient. It's called 'rain'.
— Michael McClary