User avatar

Bickazer

  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews

    Well...I have two things I'd like to have looked at, but they both occupy different priorities...one is less immediate/urgent and the other is for a contest with an 8/15 deadline. ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Prologue of MY STORY

    I'd critique this, but everyone else has already made their points and I agree completely (particularly when it comes to names...) That being said, I have one thing to say ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "There are certain people my parents foist on me, mistakenly believing that they will be my friends because they are my age and also patricians. That's unfortunately untrue, as I ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A dull accountant who kinda-sorta-vaguely wishes for more romance in his life but this is an extremely distant wish, and he himself is unaware of it and just plods through ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Potential prologue

    Yes, this is a very preliminary version of the prologue for the story I was discussing in the Writers' Corner. It has yet to be named, or even have a ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue

    Here I go. it was morning. I'd say "it" should be capitalized but more than that, I think this first sentence should be scrapped completely. You never, NEVER want to ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: How can this be?

    Thank you all for the suggestions. :) I'm thinking that the three main characters introduce Al to there own way of life. Indeed, they probably will (though that's not the ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Let me review!

    Very happy to be oblige. :) Can you please take a look at my story "Victim Number Eight"? I'd say it's a romance but...it's rather dark.

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Define that Simile!

    ...because they both smell, distinctly, and not in a good way. True love is like South Africa...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: How can this be?

    That's right, I've got an idea where I have characters with motivations, and a workable premise...but for the life of me I can't think of a plot. Part of me ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: A new kind of magician

    Whew, glad to hear that my magic system isn't totally tacky or weird...yeah, I know about Avatar, but I was thinking less martial arts than dancing. I was just worried ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there!

    Hey Ophelia! O_o I recognize you from Uru...I mean, Deus Es Machina! That's rather shocking, but in a good way. :) (well, unless you're not that Ophelia.Stornoway, but I can't ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: A new kind of magician

    I was wondering about (mostly the originality of) a magic system I've been thinking of, kinda-sorta-not-really for a fantasy work I may or may not write... I wanted to make ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Define that Simile!

    ...because they'll eat anything. Chocolate is like a dead baby...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Coven Born Chapter One (part two)

    Okay, here I go~! Sister Margeret brought out an old looking book from beneath her cloak and handed it over to Sister Innet. You don't need the "old looking" there...just ...

    Oct 5, 2008


It doesn’t smell old, it just smells like a bad idea.
— James Hoffman