User avatar

Bickazer

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "I go to the bookstore and hunt for classics on bargain. If I'm lucky I might be able to buy as many as ten." ~Vance "Perhaps I'd buy that Complete ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: 28th (wrking title)

    This is a fascinating idea; I'll be the first to say that. In particular, I love your first paragraph. I love how it unapologetically drags us straight into the universe, ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: High School Juniors

    *kind of belated* Go class of 2010! (though actually I'm not very happy to be a junior because it means so many damn freaking tests I just got finished with ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Mutts - Insides

    Sorry for the kinda-late review...and the worst thing is, I wasn't even that busy. >_> I just...didn't feel much like reviewing until now. There were only six board members present, ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Vicissitudes--1. Alice

    I know, it's hard to believe, considering romance is one of my least favorite genres and I've never actually read any romance novels before. I prefer to dabble in the ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Mutts - Moon

    Cool! You made a new one *coughfinallycough*! Er, ignore the last part. Work at your own pace, you know... Here comes a review filled with tiny nitpicks. Sorry. >_> A ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Nineteen, Part A)

    I'll do what I've never done before with this story and do a line-by-line. :( Sorry, but...I find it MUCH easier to do it this way. That way I don't ...

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Research Re: Vietnamese folklore

    Basically, I probably need to do a full-scale study of Vietnamese culture for the novel I want to currently write, but it'd help me VERY much right now if someone ...

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A big, burly, German guy who likes to talk a lot, but is dependable. Joseph Strangesummer

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing a book!

    First of all, if you want to write seriously, read something besides "World of Warcraft" novelizations. There's nothing wrong with liking books like those, but ay) they most likely aren't ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Is it enough to hope?

    I took in consideration your critiques--particularly on the final portion (where I start saying "Let's hope...". Looking back, I realize you have a point when you say it doesn't jibe ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: I · U · V · E · N · E · S · C · O

    Hmm, seems intriguing. Do you happen to have a fondness for dictionary defintions? Anyway, prepare for a truly MONSTROUS review. I like to go line-by-line and theeeen write a general ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Define that Simile!

    Because it's made of all sorts of disparate parts that work well together. A Tyrannosaurus Rex is like sugar because...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: How can this be?

    Oh, no, by "Avatar" I meant the TV show, "Avatar: The Last Airbender". Sorry for the confusion. It's a very good show, by the way! :D As for your plot, ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: How can this be?

    The three of them live very different life styles. Try to incorperate some growth in Kelly. Jona opens up to the others. Leera becomes more sophisticated(though you want to keep ...

    Oct 10, 2008


The ink in which our lives are inscribed is indelible.
— Helena 'HG' Wells, Warehouse 13