-
Re: Vicissitudes--3. Tyler
Okay, as promised, here's the third of the Vicissitudes stories, this time from Tyler's POV. This one is the shortest one yet, and I feel it could be expanded at ...
Oct 30, 2008 -
Re: Need a review? Well, I love doing them!
If you would look at either one of my current Vicissitudes stories (don't worry about chrnological order; you can read either one without needing to read the other), I would ...
Oct 30, 2008 -
Re: Vicissitudes--2. Vance
*avoiding working on a physics practicum write-up la la la what is physics?* Thanks for the review--and I'm really glad at how nitpicky it is. ^^ I need more of ...
Oct 30, 2008 -
Re: Vicissitudes--1. Alice
Really? Funny how I never noticed stuff like that before. O_o I'm going to have to find a professionally copy-edited book and see... But I'm slow on these things. I ...
Oct 29, 2008 -
Re: Vicissitudes--2. Vance
Er...I feel awful for asking this way but I really do need reviews, so if you wanna take a look...*trails off* Honestly, you don't have to read the first one ...
Oct 29, 2008 -
Re: Vicissitudes--1. Alice
Thanks for the review. ^^ I'm not so sure about the "example example... example" thing, though; because I've always thought it was right (and Word doesn't scream at me when ...
Oct 28, 2008 -
Re: If Love is not Enough Chapter 2
Prepare for nitpicky line-by-line-ness (well, as much as I can do before I take a shower). There was silence in the car. This sentence is a tad awkward: "there was" ...
Oct 28, 2008 -
Re: Vicissitudes--1. Alice
Thanks for the review. ^^ Thanks for pointing out the nitpick, too, though I'm sure if you could do it for one sentence you could do it for the others? ...
Oct 28, 2008 -
Re: Vicissitudes--2. Vance
There's a single occurrence of the "f" word, so according to the MPAA this needs must be an "R". Again, more Vicissitudes for your enjoyment. Again, if you're not one ...
Oct 26, 2008 -
Re: Free Reviews
Um, if you don't mind homo/bisexuality, would you check out my story Vicissitudes? I'm very nervous about it because it's the very first romance I've ever written. I'm cool if ...
Oct 26, 2008 -
Re: Vicissitudes--1. Alice
Thanks for the review, and glad you liked it. ^^ Though I didn't find it much romantic...more angsty than anything. But blecchh. You had a few problems with tense here ...
Oct 26, 2008 -
Re: Vicissitudes--1. Alice
Thanks for the review. ^^ But come on...I'm sure there's something not to like in here. >_> I mean, this is my first try so something's bound to be screwed ...
Oct 26, 2008 -
Re: The Chosen: Prologue
Prepare for a very nitpicky line-by-line review. >_> Sorry, I really don't know how to review any other way. Quite honestly, it deserved the rest The "quite honestly" is superfluous ...
Oct 25, 2008 -
Re: High School Juniors
No, as I come from an overachieving Asian family, none of those tests are optional. =/
Oct 25, 2008 -
Re: UPDATE It has begun
The fourth idea. It seems most unique and original, and would be interesting to write besides. :) The other ideas kind of have an trodden feel to them...
Oct 25, 2008
