-
Re: How can this be?
Okay, sorry for the double post, but I've been thinking about this idea a LOT and have come up with quite a plenty brainstormings for it-- It still (still!) has ...
Nov 8, 2008 -
Re: Would a character smoking in a novel bother you?
On the one hand, I don't want to make all my characters smokers just to be "edgy" or "authentic". On the other hand, if it fits the characters' personality, than ...
Nov 8, 2008 -
Re: Reviews - now half price!
Thanks for the review! :D One little note here (I wasn't sure whether to PM this because it's kind of a little thing, but...) Officially confused here. I swear he ...
Nov 8, 2008 -
Re: Scene Kids & Murder Scenes
His words continued to fade. Everything was gone in an instant. Everything they fought for. \ I think there should be a "had" after the "they". Blood gushed out his ...
Nov 7, 2008 -
Re: New Story Line!
It seems like an intriguing idea, but you have to be careful about hiding Andy's blindness--something like that is very, VERY difficult to hide. I mean, she'll have to read ...
Nov 7, 2008 -
Re: Anytime, Anywhere, In every world.
If you could look at all four my Vicissitudes stories I'd love you forever. They're in the titular folder; I'd link to them but I really have to go soon ...
Nov 7, 2008 -
Re: Playing the Field - Chapter 1
The FIFA thing is called "soccer" in the US. "Tackle football" is, um...lots of padding and helmets? And the Super Bowl? XD I'm at a loss to explain this... But ...
Nov 5, 2008 -
Re: Playing the Field - Chapter 1
First to review (I hope; I'm a bit slow when it comes to reviewing)~ The bus pulled out from behind me and out of the school compound as I stared ...
Nov 5, 2008 -
Re: Reviews - now half price!
Er...if you could take a look at my Vicissitudes stories (I feel bad for asking, sigh). There are four (so far) and the fourth one has no reviews (sigh), but ...
Nov 5, 2008 -
Re: Clo Needs You!
If you could please take a gander at the third and fourth of my Vicissitudes story...they're not chapters in a novel, but interconnected stories, so you don't need to do ...
Nov 4, 2008 -
Re: Vicissitudes--4. Laurence
Seriously, the language in here is so bad...>_> I myself don't condone cursing, but cursing between every other word is such a part of Laurence's voice that to remove it ...
Nov 2, 2008 -
Re: Need a review? Well, I love doing them!
I feel horrible for asking this so soon after you did the first one already, but... Er, if you could take a look at the third Vicissitudes story...I'd love you ...
Nov 2, 2008 -
Re: Vicissitudes--3. Tyler
Thanks so much for the review. ~_^ It makes my day when people take the time to read my stuff and then comment on it! Wow...how did I make a ...
Nov 1, 2008 -
Re: A painful first kiss
First things first--I noticed plenty of punctuation errors. The most prominent one had to do with dialogue. Por ejemplo, this sentence: “sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you. I haven’t ...
Nov 1, 2008 -
Re: The Love Note ch. 1&2
I agree with Clo about the intro scene--there are so many characters and not many of them important that it just seemed to drag on and on. I feel that ...
Oct 31, 2008
