User avatar

Bickazer

  • WRFF Archive Re: Quality Reviews Inc.

    Would you take a look at an excerpt from a science fiction novel I'm working on? It isn't too long...(I hope), and it's in desperate need of some feedback. Thanks ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: I eat reviews

    Any one of my Vicissitudes stories (in my portfolio) would be fine. :)

    Nov 26, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need a review? Well, I love doing them!

    Vicissitudes 3 and 4? *puppy dog eyes* Tres: y cuatro: Many thanks in advance. :)

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Vicissitudes--7. Pearl

    Er, I'm feeling a little pathetic about not getting reviews... *ducks and hides*

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Vicissitudes--7. Pearl

    Only two, and very minor. But hey, they're there. Anyway, after our little detour with Ludwig, this story returns to the main narrative. It's another one of the Laurence-centered stories ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Star and his journal

    I highly doubt the laws of physics will undergo a complete revolution in a thousand and fifty years. They've worked for the past five billion or so, why change in ...

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Kiane and the child-doctor

    Yeah, you can check out my project (called "How can this be?") in the Writers' Corner, and the "potential prologue" I posted a while ago. This is from the same ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: There is no guarantee...

    If you're still doing this... Could you look at the fourth and fifth Vicissitudes story? I'm getting saddened by the lack of reviews. >_> And please be harsh. Espeically with ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Matei Mizuki

    Okay, prepare for a long review, though I chose not to do the line-by-line treatment because it was so long. Maybe you could cut this into smaller parts? Because I ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Vicissitudes--6. Ludwig

    I seriously think this is the worst story of them all...and wouldn't have pounded it out if I didn't think that Ludwig deserved a voice of his own. For one ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I need some more opinions.

    Divine is the holy, the "good." Dark is the damned, the "evil." That's what most fantasy, as well as religion, is based off of, good and evil. Fantasy without that ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I need some more opinions.

    I'm going to be frank and say... Right now it sounds like a fairly typical high fantasy plot. Sorry. But that might just be because I don't like the fantasy ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Vicissitudes--5. Dora

    Wow, glad you liked it (though I'm sure there's something to critique...). I'm surprised you liked Dora, though, because I kind of found her...hard to write. At least harder to ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Vicissitudes--5. Dora

    Here's the fifth Vicissitudes story...there's a little cursing here but not too much, so I guess a PG-13 rating will work (hopefully *is suspicious*). This is the story told through ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Place to Return

    But it's not really fantasy. Yeah, since I'm waiting for more reviews on my Vicissitudes stories (in the Romantic Fiction section), I decided to post this. A rather...interesting...piece that I ...

    Nov 8, 2008


“I am not worried, Harry," said Dumbledore, his voice a little stronger despite the freezing water. "I am with you.”
— Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince