User avatar

Bickazer

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: My First Project - Chapter Three

    It's a good thing that you clarified the point...but the entire point of my post was that the clarification should be in the story itself, not in a follow-up post. ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: My First Project - Chapter Three

    If the reader is confused by any point in the story and you have to explain in a subsequent post what the point actually meant, then I'd say it's time ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Tips are welcome

    No "Dialogue" Character-X dialogued-tagged adverbly. That is, anything along the lines of: "I love writing!" cried Bickazer joyfully or "Don't standardized tests suck?" lamented Bickazer miserably. or

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Keeping It Together

    Missed you too, Zankoku (I can just call you that, right?)! :) It's been a while and I feel a bit guilty about not reviewing LoSLoR...I've just been so busy. ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Keeping It Together

    Ha haaa...I think that's what I already do! :) At least that's what I did for Zenith, which is the most fully-outlined story I have at the moment... Although again, ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Keeping It Together

    The trouble is I really don't have the organized mindset to really create an in-depth outline... I have created basic outlines before, but then I look back and realize that ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Keeping It Together

    Thanks for the advice. :) Yeah, I know I need to concentrate on one idea at the moment, but the trouble is I don't know which. >_> I've tried the ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Keeping It Together

    (Frak, I had a long post all typed up and then I...lost it. Oh well) Anyway...I've returned to YWS after a rather long break, a break mostly induced by a ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: first person verses second person

    First person is just plain restrictive for novel/novella writing. As much as I try to practice I for character thought maps, I just cannot do it when it comes to ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What is your favorite atribute in a charcater?

    I really like to write arrogant and acerbic jerks; a bit too much, I think, but it's fun to write people who don't care at all about what society expects ...

    Feb 11, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    A dream I had while suffering from a fever upwards of 100 degrees. was so vivid and I had developed the world/concept so well even while I was burning and ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: High School students: 8. 9, 10 or 12 grade students?

    It just seems to me that a lot of the teachers (well, mine at least) in high school as opposed to middle school really don't care. This, funnily enough, is ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: -- Child's Play -- Some Rooms Should Never Be Exposed.

    [quote="Sonlen"] Your main problem are spelling errors, you spell recognize recognize, not recognise. You have the same problem with the word realize, you are replacing the Z's with S's. quote] ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Nineteen, Part B)

    Aggh, I've noticed both this and chapter twenty but I haven't had time to review...>_> Got too much stuff on my plate...AcaDeca and upcoming finals, and studying for the SAT... ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Vicissitudes--3. Tyler

    Naa, your lateness is perfectly acceptable since I haven't been on this site for quite some time as well. I just got...busy...and...stuff...happened. So yeah. Also, I'm not currently continuing these ...

    Dec 15, 2008


I have the opposite of charisma…. no-rizz-ma
— Gen